EMS professionals are essential members of the health care team. The Froedtert & MCW health network values the dedication of our EMS partners. We appreciate the partnership we have with them to provide quality care and save lives within the communities we serve.
To contact one of our Emergency Departments for inquiries related to patients, equipment issues, quality concerns, or professional issues, select the Emergency Department below.
- Froedtert Hospital
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital
- Moorland Reserve Health Center
- Froedtert Hospital Emergency Department: Pete Siegmann
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Emergency Department: Julie Brady
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital Emergency Department: Sue Wolf
- Moorland Reserve Emergency Department: Ryan Seefeldt
For Froedtert & MCW education requests, contact Michelle Lambert-Webb.
Check back here for a list of Froedtert & MCW education opportunities.
MCW EMS Education
Save the Date — MCW Midwest Regional Trauma/Acute Care Surgery Symposium
This year’s symposium will offer a violence-prevention theme. EMS providers are welcome to attend all or part of the symposium.
- June 1, 2020: Pre-Symposium Skills Courses, MCW Campus, Milwaukee, Wis.
- June 2–3, 2020: Trauma/Acute Care Surgery Symposium, Potawatomi Hotel & Casino, Legacy Ballroom, Milwaukee, Wis.
Information and Registration
For questions and registration, please contact Laurie Hein at 414-955-1733 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional event and registration information will soon be available. Check back to learn more.
Cardiac Catheterization Observations
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network is dedicated to improving processes and addressing quality care issues regarding the care of acute coronary syndrome (ACS) patients. As an essential part of the treatment team, we invite EMS professionals to observe cardiac catheterization procedures. To learn more or to schedule an observation time, please contact Jorge Aguilar, RCIS, cardiovascular technologist.