EMS professionals are essential members of the health care team. The Froedtert & MCW health network values the dedication of our EMS partners. We appreciate the partnership we have with them to provide quality care and save lives within the communities we serve.
To contact one of our hospitals for EMS inquiries related to patients, equipment issues, quality concerns, or professional issues, select the location below.
- Froedtert Hospital
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital
- Froedtert Holy Family Memorial Hospital
- Froedtert Community Hospital - Mequon
- Froedtert Community Hospital - New Berlin
- Froedtert Community Hospital - Oak Creek
- Froedtert Community Hospital - Pewaukee
- Froedtert Hospital adult Level I Trauma Center: Pete Siegmann
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital: Heather McCartney, EMS program manager
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital: Heather McCartney, EMS program manager
- Froedtert Holy Family Memorial Hospital: Heather McCartney, EMS program manager
- Froedtert Community Hospital - Mequon, New Berlin, Oak Creek and Pewaukee Emergency Departments: Heather McCartney, EMS program manager
EMS Program Manager
Froedtert & MCW health network: Heather McCartney
MCW Division of EMS Medicine
Enhanced Security for Froedtert Hospital’s Ambulance Bay
Please be aware of security requirements for access to the ambulance bay at Froedtert Hospital.
- A tiered-access system allows access to the Emergency Department (ED) at Froedtert Hospital campus. The system is monitored by our Security Operations Center.
- EMS providers gain access by using an issued security pin code that has been passed along to EMS service leadership. A video intercom is also be available to request access.
- The access system is located to the right of the ambulance bay entrance doors at the ED at Froedtert Hospital campus.
EMS Educational Opportunities
For inquiries about EMS continuing education session offerings for all EMS providers, please contact Heather McCartney, EMS program manager.
Winter 2024 Emergency Medical Services Education Session
Wednesday, Jan. 17, 2024 | 8 a.m. – Noon
- Prehospital Management of Children with Complex Medical Needs
- Pediatric Respiratory Illness
- STEMI Care
- Cardiac Devices
Virtual Event — This session will be available via Zoom. To register, please visit froedtert.com/EMS-register or scan the QR code. A Zoom link will be provided upon registration. Questions? E-mail Leah Gardipee.
Cardiac Catheterization Observations
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network is dedicated to improving processes and addressing quality care issues regarding the care of acute coronary syndrome (ACS) patients. As an essential part of the treatment team, we invite EMS professionals to observe cardiac catheterization procedures. To learn more or to schedule an observation time, please contact Heather McCartney, EMS program manager.