EMS professionals are essential members of the health care team. The Froedtert & MCW health network values the dedication of our EMS partners. We appreciate the partnership we have with them to provide quality care and save lives within the communities we serve.
To contact one of our Emergency Departments for inquiries related to patients, equipment issues, quality concerns, or professional issues, select the Emergency Department below.
- Froedtert Hospital
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital
- Froedtert Community Hospital - New Berlin
- Froedtert Hospital Emergency Department: Pete Siegmann
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Emergency Department: Julie Brady
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital Emergency Department: Sue Wolf
- Froedtert Community Hospital - New Berlin Emergency Department: Ryan Seefeldt
EMS Educational Opportunities
Cardiac Catheterization Observations
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network is dedicated to improving processes and addressing quality care issues regarding the care of acute coronary syndrome (ACS) patients. As an essential part of the treatment team, we invite EMS professionals to observe cardiac catheterization procedures. To learn more or to schedule an observation time, please contact Jorge Aguilar, RCIS, cardiovascular technologist.