EMS professionals are essential members of the health care team. The Froedtert & MCW health network values the dedication of our EMS partners. We appreciate the partnership we have with them to provide quality care and save lives within the communities we serve.
To contact one of our Emergency Departments for inquiries related to patients, equipment issues, quality concerns, or professional issues, select the Emergency Department below.
- Froedtert Hospital
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital
- Moorland Reserve Health Center
- Froedtert Hospital Emergency Department: Pete Siegmann
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Emergency Department: Julie Brady
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital Emergency Department: Sue Wolf
- Moorland Reserve Emergency Department: Ryan Seefeldt
For Froedtert & MCW education requests, contact Michelle Lambert-Webb.
Check back here for a list of Froedtert & MCW education opportunities.
MCW EMS Education
2020 MCW Midwest Regional Trauma/Acute Care Surgery Symposium — We are not holding this year's symposium.
Please check back for information on the 2021 symposium and other educational opportunities.
Cardiac Catheterization Observations
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network is dedicated to improving processes and addressing quality care issues regarding the care of acute coronary syndrome (ACS) patients. As an essential part of the treatment team, we invite EMS professionals to observe cardiac catheterization procedures. To learn more or to schedule an observation time, please contact Jorge Aguilar, RCIS, cardiovascular technologist.