EMS professionals are essential members of the health care team. The Froedtert & MCW health network values the dedication of our EMS partners. We appreciate the partnership we have with them to provide quality care and save lives within the communities we serve.
To contact one of our hospitals for EMS inquiries related to patients, equipment issues, quality concerns, or professional issues, select the location below.
- Froedtert Hospital
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital
- Froedtert Community Hospital - Mequon
- Froedtert Community Hospital - New Berlin
- Froedtert Community Hospital - Oak Creek
- Froedtert Community Hospital - Pewaukee
- Froedtert Hospital Trauma Center: Pete Siegmann
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital: Nicole Porter
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital: Sue Wolf
- Froedtert Community Hospital - Mequon, New Berlin, Oak Creek and Pewaukee Emergency Department: Contact the EMS Program Manager using the link below.
EMS Program Manager
Froedtert Health: Heather McCartney
MCW Division of EMS Medicine
EMS Educational Opportunities
For inquiries about EMS continuing education session offerings for all EMS providers, please contact Heather McCartney, EMS program manager.
Cardiac Catheterization Observations
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network is dedicated to improving processes and addressing quality care issues regarding the care of acute coronary syndrome (ACS) patients. As an essential part of the treatment team, we invite EMS professionals to observe cardiac catheterization procedures. To learn more or to schedule an observation time, please contact Heather McCartney, EMS program manager.