Direct all Holy Family Memorial student placement requests to email@example.com.
Froedtert Health supports the development of future health care professionals through student placement opportunities across the enterprise.
An affiliation agreement and program memorandum are required for each student clinical experience. Please check the Froedtert Health Affiliations list for your school name. If your school is not listed, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to start the affiliation process. This process can take 6 or more months and does not guarantee placement.
At this time, Froedtert Health is only accepting placement requests from students who are current Froedtert Health staff members (exception: student midwives and clinical nurse specialist students).
For Froedtert South requests (Froedtert Pleasant Prairie Hospital), please contact the medical center directly. The Froedtert Health affiliation agreement does not cover student placements at these locations.
Students interested in placement with a Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW) provider must apply through the Medical College of Wisconsin request process.
All physician assistant students must apply through Medical College of Wisconsin request process.
Completing a request does not guarantee placement. Use the link below to complete a graduate nursing placement request with a Froedtert Health preceptor for the following programs:
- Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM)
- Clinical Nurse Leader (CNL)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Master's in Nursing (Education, Leadership or General)
- Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Doctorate in Nursing (PhD, DNP)
- Post Master's Certificates
- January – May start date, application deadline is Sept. 15.
- June – August start date, application deadline is Jan. 31.
- September – December start date, application deadline is April 15.
Once a student placement is confirmed by Froedtert Health, carefully review the below documents in their entirety to understand next steps. All students placed within Froedtert Health must meet the Student Verification Requirements.
- Student Verification Requirements
- Link to Froedtert Health Student Verification System
- Froedtert Health Student Verification System Tip Sheet
After a Learning Center account is assigned, the Student and Instructor Handbook will be accessible as an online module. The handbook is the primary resource for student and instructor information, including parking and badging. We highly encourage students and instructors to print this document for reference.
- Froedtert Health Learning Center
- Student Unit Department Orientation Checklist
- Instructor Department Orientation Checklist
Verification Information for Coordinators
- Requesting and Verifying Student Verification System Tip Sheet
- Tip Sheet for Checking Completion of Online Modules
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.