Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Whether you are a nursing instructor or coordinator, you will find all the forms and information you need related to placing students, orientation, computer training, forms, etc. If you have any questions regarding the undergraduate nursing program, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clinical Group and Individual Student Requests
Use the links below to request a Clinical Group Placement or Individual Student request. The link will connect to a Lime survey. Please fill out the survey questions to submit the request. Please submit one survey for each group or individual request. The request will be pulled from the database the day after the requests are due according to the Southeastern Wisconsin Nursing Alliance (see Clinical Group Calendar and Precepted Student Clinical Placement Calendar for dates) by the Froedtert Health coordinator. Late requests will NOT be accepted. Schools will receive an e-mail back from the Froedtert Health coordinators with acceptance or denial of the request.
- Preceptor Guidelines
- Student Unit Department Orientation Checklist
- Student Validation Information
- Screen2Work Symptoms Screening Program for Students/Faculty Instructors
- Parking Information for Froedtert Hospital - must be reviewed by all students.
- Parking Information for Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital - must be reviewed by all students.
- Froedtert Hospital Map
- Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Campus Map
- Froedtert West Bend Hospital Campus Map
- All students and instructors must wear school ID badge at all times when on Froedtert campus unless provided with a Froedtert ID badge, then Froedtert badge must be worn.
- Students who have a clinical at Froedtert Hospital must wear Froedtert ID badge.
- Instructor and student ID badges must be returned to Security at the end of the clinical experience(s).
- Student Identification Form
The forms and information included are for new and current nursing instructors and coordinators. This includes clinical group instructors and precepted instructors/coordinators. The Competencies/Skill Assimilations that will be performed during classroom orientation by all new clinical group instructors are: AED, Alaris IV Pump, Insulin Delivery Device (Froedtert Hospital Only), Med Select/Pyxis and NOVA Stat Strip Blood Glucose Meter (Froedtert Hospital only).
- Information for Instructors
- New Instructor Checklist
- Faculty Instructor Orientation
- Instructor Department Orientation Checklist
- Nursing Student Verification Process
- Nursing Instructor Verification Process
- Student/Instructor Link to Verification System
- Student Verification Tip Sheet
- Nursing Student Epic Online Curriculum Tip Sheet
- Coordinator Verification Tip Sheet
- Tip Sheet for Checking Completion of Online Modules
- Froedtert Health Learning Center
All instructors/coordinators and students should complete an evaluation of the clinical experience at the end of the semester or clinical. An email will be sent at the end of the semester to all instructors/coordinators, students and staff with information on how to complete the evaluations.
An affiliation agreement and program memorandum are required for each student clinical experience. Completing a request does not guarantee placement. All students placed at Froedtert Health must meet the Student Validation Requirements per the affiliation agreement. To check on the status of an agreement between Froedtert Health and your school, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
For Froedtert South student requests (Froedtert Kenosha Hospital and Froedtert Pleasant Prairie Hospital), please contact the medical center directly. The Froedtert Health affiliation agreement does not cover student placements at these locations.