Whether you are a nursing instructor or coordinator, you will find all the forms and information you need related to placing students, orientation, computer training, forms, etc. If you have any questions regarding the undergraduate nursing program, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Clinical Group and Individual Student Requests
Use the links below to request a Clinical Group Placement or Individual Student request. The link will connect to a Lime survey. Please fill out the survey questions to submit the request. Please submit one survey for each group or individual request. The request will be pulled from the database the day after the requests are due according to the Southeastern Wisconsin Nursing Alliance (see Clinical Group Calendar and Precepted Student Clinical Placement Calendar for dates) by the Froedtert Health coordinator. Late requests will NOT be accepted. Schools will receive an e-mail back from the Froedtert Health coordinators with acceptance or denial of the request.
- Handbook for Instructors/Students
- Preceptor Guidelines
- Student Identification - all students must wear school ID badge at all times when on the hospital campus unless provided with a Froedtert ID badge, then Froedtert badge must be worn.
- Student Unit Department Orientation Checklist
- Student Validation Information
- Public Display with Social Media Policy
- Parking Information for Froedtert Hospital - must be reviewed by all students.
- Parking Information for Community Memorial Hospital - must be reviewed by all students.
The forms and information included are for new and current nursing instructors and coordinators. This includes clinical group instructors and precepted instructors/coordinators. The Competencies/Skill Assimilations that will be performed during classroom orientation by all new clinical group instructors are: AED (BLS Zoll) (Froedtert Hospital only), Alaris IV Pump (Froedtert Hospital only), Kangaroo Pump, Insulin Pen, Med Select, NOVA, Hospira Plum A + Infusion System with MedNet (Community Memorial Hospital and St. Joseph's Hospital only).
- Information for Instructors
- New Instructor Checklist
- New & Ongoing Clinical Instructor Information
- Nursing Instructor Documentation Tips
Computer Training Information/Forms
- Computer Classes
- Nursing Student Verification & Computer Training Process
- Nursing Instructor Verification & Computer Training Process
- Student/Instructor Link to Verification System
- Student Verification Tip Sheet
- Supervision and Cosignature Requirements
- Coordinator Verification Tip Sheet
- Froedtert Health Learning Center
- Froedtert Hospital Map
All instructors/coordinators and students should complete an evaluation of the clinical experience at the end of the semester or clinical. An email will be sent at the end of the semester to all instructors/coordinators, students and staff with information on how to complete the evaluations.
An affiliation agreement and program memorandum are required for each student clinical experience. Completing a request does not guarantee placement. All students placed at Froedtert Health must meet the Student Validation Requirements per the affiliation agreement. To check on the status of an agreement between Froedtert Health and your school, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Froedtert South student requests (Froedtert Kenosha Hospital and Froedtert Pleasant Prairie Hospital), please contact the medical center directly. The Froedtert Health affiliation agreement does not cover student placements at these locations.