All application materials must be submitted electronically by Jan. 2, 2019.
Invitations to interview will be sent by mid-January 2019. An on-site interview is required for consideration. Interviews for PGY1 residencies generally take place on Mondays starting in late January through February. Candidates invited to interview for certain PGY2 programs may be asked to submit two projects prior to the interview date. Unfortunately, it is not possible to interview all applicants.
- Register in PhORCAS and National Matching Service Inc (NMS).
- Apply to the specific residency program through PhORCAS.
- Froedtert Hospital PGY1 Pharmacy Match Code 121513
- Froedtert Hospital PGY1 Pharmacy (Ambulatory Focus) Match Code 256913
- Froedtert Hospital PGY1/PGY2 Health-System Pharmacy Administration Match Code 155418
- Froedtert Hospital PGY2 Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Match Code 707065
- Froedtert Hospital PGY2 Critical Care Match Code 616652
- Froedtert Hospital PGY2 Drug Information Match Code 689853
- Froedtert Hospital PGY2 Emergency Medicine Match Code 723669
- Froedtert Hospital PGY2 Infectious Disease Match Code 719255
- Froedtert Hospital PGY2 Medication Safety Match Code 767877
- Froedtert Hospital PGY2 Oncology Match Code 635260
- Froedtert Hospital PGY2 Pharmacy Informatics Match Code 745674
- Community Memorial Hospital PGY1 Pharmacy Match Code 206813
- Complete the required sections within PhORCAS.
- Upload/submit the required materials within PhORCAS.
- Curriculum vitae
- Three references (PhORCAS reference form with comments is sufficient/preferred. No additional letters of reference are needed.)
- Letter of intent
- Pharmacy school transcript
- The applicant should address the following areas within the letter of intent.
- Characteristics you are looking for in a residency program
- Career goals
- Goals for residency year
- What you expect your greatest challenge will be during residency
- For PGY1 candidates, level of interest and areas of interest for PGY2 residency training