Assistant Professor of Clinical Sciences,
Medical College of Wisconsin School of Pharmacy
- Psychiatry, 2019 – Present
Butler University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, PharmD, 2015
Residency Training Program Location/Year
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency at Eskenazi Health in Indianapolis, IN, 2015 – 2016
- PGY2 Psychiatric Pharmacy Residency at Virginia Commonwealth University Health System in Richmond, VA, 2016 – 2017
Pharmacy education and mentoring, neuropsychiatric pharmacotherapy, mental health awareness and stigma
- Implementation of clinical pharmacy services in outpatient psychiatry
- Integration of psychiatry and primary care services
Awards and Certifications
- Basic Life Support (BLS), American Heart Association, 2013 – Present
- Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist (BCPS), 2017 – Present
- Board Certified Psychiatric Pharmacist (BCPP), 2018 – Present
- Indiana Pharmacy Teaching Certificate, Butler University/Purdue University, 2016
- Teaching and Learning Certificate, Virginia Commonwealth University, 2017
- Outstanding Alumnus Award, Phi Delta Chi Professional Pharmacy Fraternity, 2018
- Bozymski KM, Potter TG, Venkatachalam V, Pandurangi AK, Crouse EL. Caffeine sodium benzoate for electroconvulsive therapy augmentation. J ECT. 2018 Dec;34(4):233-9.
- Bozymski KM, Whitten JA, Blair ME, Overley AM, Ott CA. Monitoring and treating metabolic abnormalities in patients with early psychosis initiated on antipsychotic medications. Community Ment Health J. 2018 Aug;54(6):717-24.
- Tewksbury A, Bozymski KM, Ruekert L, Lum C, Cunningham E, Covington F. Development of collaborative drug therapy management and clinical pharmacy services in an outpatient psychiatric clinic. J Pharm Pract. 2018 Jun;31(3):272-8.
- Folz HN, Sprunger TL, Sheehan AH, Aranda J, Bozymski KM, Ramsey DC, Gonzalvo JD. Factors associated with mentor satisfaction among teaching and learning curriculum program participants. Curr Pharm Teach Learn. 2018 Apr;10(4):427-32.
- Bozymski KM, Ansara ED, Ott CA, Titus-Lay EN, Williams KE. The Future of Psychiatry Commission. Lancet Psychiatry. 2018 Jan;5(1):15.
- Fulco PP, Gomes DC, Bozymski KM. Dolutegravir-induced paresthesias. AIDS. 2017 Jul;31(11):1645-6.
- Bozymski KM, Lowe DK, Pasternak KM, Gatesman TL, Crouse EL. Pimavanserin: a novel antipsychotic for Parkinson’s disease psychosis. Ann Pharmacother. 2017 Jun;51(6):479-87.
- Crouse EL, Alastanos JN, Bozymski KM, Toscano RA. Dysphagia with second-generation antipsychotics: a case report and review of the literature. Ment Health Clin. 2017 Mar;7(2):56-64.
Attending concerts, watching movies, trying new restaurants, reading classics, and cheering on Indianapolis sports teams (Go Dawgs!)
Favorite Thing to Do in Milwaukee
Start off the morning with Colectivo coffee, then check out whatever festivals and social events are happening along the lakefront with Milwaukee friends.