Clinical Pharmacist, Primary Care
Program Coordinator, Ambulatory Pharmacy Residencies
Concordia University, 2015
Residency Training Programs
- PGY1 F&MCW Froedtert Hospital, 2015 – 2016
- PGY2 Ambulatory Care – F&MCW Froedtert Hospital, 2016 – 2017
Diabetes, cardiovascular risk reduction, viral hepatitis, HIV, experiential education, practice-based research, health literacy, cultural competence, shared decision making, and medication safety
- Post-residency: Psychiatric Medication Monitoring Best Practice Advisories; Review of PrEP Prescribing Among F&MCW Primary Care Providers; A1c Trajectory in Adults with T2DM Managed by F&MCW Primary Care
- PGY2: HCV DAA Non-Adherence: Relationship to SVR and Identification of At-Risk Patients
- PGY1: Impact of a Novel Pharmacist and Nurse Practitioner Diabetes Co-management Model
Awards and Certifications
Board Certified Ambulatory Care Pharmacist (BCACP)
- Freund J.E., Hart M., Weitzman E., Drury R.L.C., Smith E.E. Primary Care Pharmacists’ Role and Use of Technology in Diabetes Management in Population Health Model within a Regional Health System. JPSW. 2018;21(4):26-29.
- Beck C.A., Hart M.J., Watzig J.L., DeJongh B. Methylphenidate and Amphetamines: Management of Stimulant Adverse Effects. JPSW. 2014;17(4):44-47.
- Hart M., Fehrenbacher L. Onychomycosis: Clinical Considerations and Recommendations. US Pharm. 2014;39(6):34-38.
Tennis, dining, travel, hiking, reading, and linoleum block printmaking
Favorite Things to Do in Milwaukee
Eat frozen custard at Kopp’s, visit the local beer gardens, and enjoy the beautiful lakefront.