Ambulatory Clinical Pharmacist, Primary Care
Pharmacy School/Graduation Year
University of Illinois at Chicago, 2014
Residency Training Program Location/Year
- PGY Pharmacy Practice Residency, University of Illinois at Chicago, 2014-2015
- PGY2 Ambulatory Care Residency, Midwestern University Chicago, 2015-2016
- Chronic Disease State Management
- Medication Safety
Ambulatory Diabetes Outreach Program
Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialists (BCPS)
- Uppuluri EM, Burke KR, Haaf CM, Shapiro NL. Assessment of venous thromboembolism treatment in patients with cancer on low molecular weight heparin, warfarin, and the direct oral anticoagulants. J Oncol Pharm Pract. 2017 Jan 1:1078155217730129 [Epub ahead of print].
- Burke KR, Schumacher CA, Harpe SE. SGLT2 Inhibitors: A systematic review of diabetic ketoacidosis and related risk factors in the primary literature. Pharmacotherapy. 2017 Feb;37(2):187-194.
Exercising, cooking, reading, walking my dog (Millie)
Favorite Things to Do in Milwaukee
Try new restaurants.