Clinical Pharmacist, Emergency Department
Midwestern University College of Pharmacy-Glendale, 2009
Residency Training Program
Froedtert Hospital, 2009-10
Toxicology, antimicrobial stewardship, sedation in critical care, pharmacoeconomics
- Evaluation of Patient and Provider Perspectives of Procedural Sedation
- Alcohol withdrawal in the ED
- Pharmacist medication administration in the ED
- Toxicology liaison to the Wisconsin Poison Center
Awards and Certifications
- Zosel A and Stanton M. Death following ingestion of Clitocybe species mushroom. Journal of Clinical Toxicology. 2016;6:3
- Stanton M. Common instances of unintentional drug overdose. Pharmacy Times [Internet]. May 2016.
- Stanton M. Orbactiv and dalbavancin: one and done. Pharmacy Times [Internet]. March 2016.
- Stanton M. Did you know pharmacists can work at poison centers? Pharmacy Times [Internet]. February 2016.
- Borys D, Stanton M, Gummin D, Drott T. Tapentadol toxicity in children. Pediatrics. 2015;135(2):2014-2096
Making wine, volleyball, and basketball
Favorite thing to do in Milwaukee
Trying new restaurants