In the spring of the second year, each student will receive an application form for the Registry exam. The ARRT rules and regulations require that candidates must have successfully completed a program of formal education before sitting for the exam. The registry examination is computer based. The student will schedule with a testing center to take the exam.
The School of Radiologic Technology will exceed the JRCERT standards regarding ARRT pass rate and job placement rates by setting the following standards:
- 85% of all graduates will successfully complete the ARRT examination on the first attempt and 100% of all graduates will successfully complete the examination within two attempts.
- 85% of all students entering their second year will complete all second year courses and the program.
- 85% of students entering their second year will complete the program within the two-year time frame.
- The average course completion and program completion rate for first-year students will be at least 85%.
- A job placement rate of 75% within 12 months of graduation.
- Attrition rates will be reviewed annually and every attempt to keep attrition levels at no more than 30% will be made.
For more information on the profession, please go to the following sites: