For student placement questions, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a non-nursing student placement, the school coordinator/instructor (not student) should use this link to complete the request (at least 4 weeks prior to clinical start date).
Please submit one survey for each request. The requests will be pulled from the database weekly. You will be contacted by the Froedtert Health coordinator with acceptance or denial of the request.
For Froedtert South student requests (Froedtert Kenosha Hospital and Froedtert Pleasant Prairie Hospital), please contact the medical center directly. The Froedtert Health affiliation agreement does not cover student placements at these locations.
The following information must be reviewed by the instructors and students each semester prior to the start of the clinical:
- Student and Instructor Handbook
- Student Validation Information
- Student Link to Verification System
- Froedtert Health Learning Center
- Student Verification Tip Sheet
- Student Unit Department Orientation Checklist
- Supervision and Cosignature Requirements
- Parking Information for Froedtert Hospital
- Parking Information for Community Memorial Hospital
- Public Display with Social Media Policy
All students must wear their school ID badge at all times during their clinical. If you do not have a school ID badge, a Froedtert student ID badge is required.
- Non-Nursing Student Verification Process
- Certified Anesthesiologist Assistant (CAA) Student Verification Process
- Pharmacy Student Verification Process
- Psychology Clerkship Verification Process
Verification Coordinator Information
School Affiliation Agreement
An affiliation agreement and program memorandum are required for each student clinical experience. Completing a request does not guarantee placement. All students placed at Froedtert Health must meet the student validation requirements per the affiliation agreement. Contact the appropriate system education coordinator to check on the status of an agreement between Froedtert Health and your school.