This cancer center is a department of Froedtert Hospital.
Hours of Operation
Small Stones Wellness Center
Cancer Center at Froedtert West Bend Hospital Features
The 21,000-square-foot Cancer Center at Froedtert West Bend Hospital offers a calming, healing environment that serves the unique needs of cancer patients for privacy, specialty treatment, individualized, coordinated care, convenience and compassion.
The cancer center features advanced technology and important services for our cancer patients.
- Pharmacy access: Cancer patients can see their doctor and get their chemotherapy treatment on the same day with an on-campus pharmacy where cancer drugs are prepared
- Infusion options: A large common room with six recliners has windows with a view of the prairie for patients receiving chemotherapy. Patients who would like more privacy may choose a semi-private or private infusion suite, which allows them to rest quietly or have family by their side.
- Patient coordinator: The coordinator gathers records and coordinates initial appointments for patient convenience and efficiency.
- Small Stones Wellness Center: Located in the lobby of the Cancer Center at Froedtert West Bend Hospital, Small Stones supports the healing process by helping cancer patients enhance their appearance, promoting relaxation and boosting self-esteem.
- Cancer Survivors Clinic: The clinic supports cancer patients through treatment into life after cancer.
As a member of the Froedtert & MCW Cancer Network, the Cancer Center at Froedtert West Bend Hospital offers the expertise of Medical College of Wisconsin cancer specialists to patients in West Bend and the surrounding communities. When needed, highly specialized treatments and additional clinical trials are available through a connection to the Clinical Cancer Center on the Froedtert Hospital campus.
If you are a current patient with MyChart, schedule your request for a physical, follow-up or office visit through MyChart. You can also manage prescriptions and message your provider.
Please bring current insurance information to your appointment or prescription pick-up. If you are being referred, please check with your doctor to see if you need to bring a referral form as well.
Our 2019 annual report for the Cancer Center at Froedtert West Bend Hospital gives detailed data from 2018. The report also highlights developments in recent months.
The comments are submitted by patients (or their caregivers) and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network. Learn more about our survey.*
* Due to high volume, only the most recent 30 comments are displayed for a selected value.