Hours of Operation
Please call to schedule an appointment.
Infectious Disease Clinic
Services at This Location
Tools to Find Your Way Around
Froedtert & MCW Finder
To download, search for "Froedtert & MCW Finder" and look for the app icon pictured here. Make sure your Bluetooth® technology is enabled. Once you have downloaded the app, go to the "Directory" tile and search for your destination on the hospital campus.
Call 414-805-7070. Our security team helps create a safe and welcoming environment. They can help if you’ve lost your vehicle or personal items, need a walking escort to your vehicle or have other safety-related needs.
Visiting the Froedtert Hospital Campus
- Stop at a badging desk.
- Froedtert Hospital 92nd Street Entrance
- Center for Advanced Care (CFAC), Level 1
- Provide any valid photo ID (applies to those age 18+).
- Have their photo taken for a temporary visitor badge, depending on the building they want to visit.
- Wear the badge while visiting (wear badge visibly above the waist).
- Return the badge at an information desk when leaving.
- Get a new badge upon returning or if the badge expires.
Please bring any valid photo ID and allow a few extra minutes for this check-in process to make the most of your visiting time. If you have any questions, please talk with one of our staff members. Thank you for your cooperation.
For Patients and Visitors
If you are a current patient with MyChart, schedule your request for a physical, follow-up or office visit through MyChart. You can also get lab results, manage prescriptions and message your provider.
Please bring current insurance information to your appointment or prescription pick-up. If you are being referred, please check with your doctor to see if you need to bring a referral form as well.