Hours of Operation
Similar to walk-in care, FastCare® offers adults and children older than 18 months same-day in-person care, as an alternative to urgent care. For your convenience, you can view available times and book online or walk-in for the next available appointment. The cost for a FastCare visit is $65.
For your convenience and to support social distancing, we now ask you to reserve a designated time with a provider at the location you choose. Our on-demand video visits may be another option for your care, depending on your needs.
FastCare® offers treatment of the conditions listed below. Age restrictions apply for selected services. If you book an appointment online, a member of our care team will contact you to complete the registration process and discuss video visit options if appropriate.
- Bladder infections (females, 12 years and older)
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Cold sores
- Ear infections
- Incision and drainage of small skin abscesses (*NOT on face)
- Insect bites
- Laceration repair (simple with Dermabond®)
- Minor burns
- Musculoskeletal aches and strains
- Nausea and vomiting
- Physicals* (camp, school, sport)
- Pink eye
- Poison ivy
- Sinus infections
- Skin tag removal
- Sore throat
- Swimmer’s ear
- Upper respiratory infections
- Wart removal
- Yeast infections
The following lab services, tests and treatments are also available.
- Flu shots
- Nebulizer treatment
- Pregnancy test
- Rapid strep
- TB skin testing
- Tetanus (TD and Tdap) vaccination
- If your child does not have a MyChart account, please bring any medical records to the appointment for the provider to review.
- For a WIAA physical, please complete the appropriate form with parental/guardian signatures prior to the appointment.
- If your child has not seen their primary care provider in the past two years, we recommend scheduling the appointment for the physical with the primary care provider.
Services at This Location
If you are a current patient with MyChart, schedule your request for a physical, follow-up or office visit through MyChart. You can also manage prescriptions and message your provider.
Please bring current insurance information to your appointment or prescription pick-up. If you are being referred, please check with your doctor to see if you need to bring a referral form as well.