Hours of Operation
*No prescription pick-up 12:30 – 1 p.m.
What You Should Know About the Outage
- We have manual back-up processes in place to help patients with urgent medication needs receive their medications and to prevent delays in hospital discharge.
- We are doing everything we can to ensure patients receive the medications they need.
- Please communicate with your Froedtert Pharmacy team about your medication needs during the outage to determine a plan for avoiding disruptions.
- Please allow additional time for our pharmacy team to process medication requests during this outage, as we are not operating under normal circumstances.
- At this time, the vendor has not provided us with an end date/time for this outage. We do not currently know how long this issue will last.
- We are actively monitoring the situation and doing everything we can to partner with necessary vendors to help resolve the issue as soon as possible.
- At this time, there is no known risk to our system or our patients’ privacy as a result of this issue.
All of our pharmacies offer:
- Prescription medications
- Over-the counter medications
- Pharmacist consultations
Medication management allows you to work with our clinically trained pharmacists who review your medical record to make sure you get the right medications at the right time. This service is available free of charge.
We also offer home delivery service where many prescriptions can be delivered right to your door at no additional cost.
Froedtert & MCW App
NEW! Manage medications, prescriptions and communication with your pharmacy through MyChart in the Froedtert & MCW app. These new features replace the Froedtert Rx app and put all of your information in one spot.
Download the Froedtert & MCW app to begin communicating with your pharmacy now.
If you are a current patient with MyChart, schedule your request for a physical, follow-up or office visit through MyChart. You can also get lab results, manage prescriptions and message your provider.
Please bring current insurance information to your appointment or prescription pick-up. If you are being referred, please check with your doctor to see if you need to bring a referral form as well.