Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital Foundation supports the mission of Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital on a daily basis because of the generous spirit of our donors.
This year more than 900 foundation supporters stepped forward by making a donation or attending one of our signature events.
We are grateful for the selfless acts of our donors. Donations made to the foundation for the hospital change the lives of patients, improve patient safety and give patients a more comfortable experience during a vulnerable time.
We thank you and highlight some of the ways contributions have supported the hospital during the last year:
- $617,395 to support the hospital which includes:
- $252,000 for Surgical Services
- $35,000 for the Cancer Center
- $13,000 for the Breast Care Center
- $235,000 to support 16 departments including the ACE Unit, Behavior Health Services, Cardiac Diagnostics, Cath Lab, CT Department, Outpatient Wound Care, Pulmonary Services and Speech Therapy.
- $91,000 for scholarships for students studying health care related fields, ensuring that there are trained health care professionals for coming generations.
- $150,000 for the Community Outreach Health Clinic, located at Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital. The clinic, comprised of dozens of volunteers and several staff members, is a destination for those in need of health care who are uninsured or underinsured. In the last year more than 1,000 visits were made to the facility.