Network Health is a Wisconsin-based health plan co-owned by Froedtert Health and Ascension Wisconsin. As a provider-owned health plan, Network Health provides a patient-centric, fully integrated approach to health care and health insurance services. Network Health is also the largest provider-owned Medicare Advantage plan in Wisconsin.
Network Health Facts
- Co-owned by Froedtert Health and Ascension Wisconsin
- The largest provider-owned Medicare Advantage plan in Wisconsin (66,000+ Medicare Advantage members)
- Founded in 1982 by a small group of physicians
- A health insurance company offering customized commercial and Medicare health plans and services to employers, individuals and families in more than 23 counties throughout Wisconsin
- Grown to serve 120,000+ members
- 4.5 out of 5 Star Rating from CMS, outperforming the national average of 4 Stars. Every year, Medicare evaluates plans based on a 5-star rating system.
- One of only four health plans in Wisconsin receiving a 4.5 NCQA rating for Medicare and commercial plans. No other plans in Wisconsin are rated higher.
- Ranked in the top 25 Medicare plans and named one of the “Best Medicare Advantage plans for 2020” by U.S. News & World Report.
- High loyalty and retention (95 percent of Medicare Advantage members stayed with the plan last year).
- 92.9 percent of surveyed providers would recommend Network Health to other providers.*
- Holds an overall provider satisfaction rating of 87.7 percent. The next highest health plan satisfaction rate is 65 percent.*
- Clinical oversight and engagement from Froedtert & MCW provider owners.
- Quality department focused on continually improving health care services and patient experiences.
* Data from an annual survey conducted by Symphony Performance Health (SPH) Analytics, an NCQA-certified survey organization.