Esta información está disponible en español. (This information is available in Spanish.)
The Joint Notice of Privacy Practice applies to all protected health information ("PHI") maintained by the current or future covered entity affiliates of Froedtert Health, Inc. ("Froedtert Health") that are designated by Froedtert Health as part of its Affiliated Covered Entity ("Froedtert Health Affiliates") and by The Medical College of Wisconsin, Inc. ("MCW"), and each Organized Health Care Arrangement ("OHCA") described below.
For purposes of the Joint Notice of Privacy Practice, the Froedtert Health Affiliates include, without limitation:
- Froedtert Memorial Lutheran Hospital, Inc. (Froedtert Hospital)
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls, Inc. (Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital)
- St. Joseph's Community Hospital of West Bend, Inc. (Froedtert West Bend Hospital)
- Holy Family Memorial, Inc.
- Froedtert Health Neighborhood Hospital, LLC (Froedtert Community Hospital)
- Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Community Physicians, Inc. (Community Physicians)
- Froedtert Manitowoc Medical Group
- Holy Family Health Services
- Drexel Town Square Surgery Center, LLC
- Menomonee Falls Ambulatory Surgery Center, LLC
- West Bend Surgery Center, LLC
- Froedtert Surgery Center, LLC
- Inception Health, LLC
- Wisconsin Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC.
- Froedtert Health Home Infusion, LLC
- Froedtert Health Pharmacy, LLC
From time to time, Froedtert Health may designate additional affiliates as part of its Affiliated Covered Entity. An Affiliated Covered Entity is a group of legally separate Covered Entities that are affiliated or under common ownership or control and designate themselves as a single Covered Entity for purposes of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and its implementing regulations ("HIPAA"). While Froedtert Health will endeavor to update the list of Covered Entities included in its Affiliated Covered Entity, it is possible that Froedtert Health may modify the Covered Entities designated as part of its Affiliated Covered Entity from time to time and, if Covered Entities are added to the Affiliated Covered Entity, it is possible that those entities may not be listed above.
Froedtert Hospital and MCW participate in an OHCA and provide clinically integrated health care services. Each of the Froedtert Health Affiliates that are hospitals or ambulatory surgical centers participate in an OHCA with the facility's medical staff members and provide clinically integrated health care services. Under this arrangement, Froedtert Hospital and MCW, and the Froedtert Health Affiliate facilities and their respective medical staffs, provide care to patients and jointly participate in certain aspects of that care. Froedtert Hospital and MCW, and the Froedtert Health Affiliate facilities and their respective medical staffs, also jointly participate in other activities such as quality assurance or quality improvement activities.
The Joint Notice of Privacy Practices applies to all of the PHI that is created and maintained by any member of Froedtert Health's Affiliated Covered Entity or the OHCAs in which Froedtert Hospital and MCW, and the Froedtert Health Affiliate facilities and their respective medical staffs, participate. Your PHI may be shared among members of Froedtert Health's Affiliated Covered Entity or the OHCAs described above.
More information about Froedtert Health is available at www. froedtert.com.
More information about MCW is available at www.mcw.edu.
Effective Date: March 24, 2020