The specialty pharmacy team makes it easier for you to stay focused on your health. Skilled technicians and pharmacists work with your care team and get your medications to you on time. Medication management and home delivery services help you manage specialized and complicated medications.
When you are prescribed specialty medications, enrolling in Medication Management allows you to work with our clinically trained pharmacists who review your medical record to make sure you get the right medications at the right time. Medication Management is available to you at no additional charge, if you are on a specialty medication.
- Every month, expert pharmacists will review your provider’s visits and notes to make sure that the medications, doses, and the directions are correct.
- Pharmacists will reach out to your provider to get new prescriptions when refills are needed or work to get insurance to cover your medications.
- Before sending out any medications, the pharmacy staff will call you to get your order, preventing missed doses or unwanted medications from being sent to you.
- Pharmacy staff will help group your refills to decrease how often you need to order medications.
- Pharmacy staff will work with you to remove barriers and help you feel in control of your medications.
Home Delivery Service
We offer home delivery services where many prescriptions can be delivered right to your door at no additional cost. We do not ship any medications until we have spoken with you or your healthcare representative to confirm shipment.
The ability to have your prescriptions delivered right to your door via UPS at no charge is available to the following states.
Financial Obligations and Assistance for Pharmacy Services
Before your care begins, a Specialty Pharmacy Services staff member will inform you of the financial obligations you will incur that are not covered by your insurance or other third-party sources. These obligations include but are not limited to out-of-pocket costs such as deductibles, co-pays, co-insurance, annual and lifetime co-insurance limits and charges you will be responsible for during your enrollment period.
Insurance claims. Specialty Pharmacy staff will submit claims to your health insurance carrier on the date your prescription is filled. If you need a prior authorization, your claim is rejected, or you need an appeal, a staff member will notify you so that we can work together to resolve the issue.
Assignment of Benefits Form
Co-payments. In most cases, Specialty Pharmacy Services will be required to collect all co-payments prior to shipment of your medication. Co-payments can be paid by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover) electronic checking account debit over the phone and by check or money order through the mail.
Co-pay assistance referral program. Specialty Pharmacy services provides financial assistance to help with co-payments to ensure no interruptions in your therapy. Options available may include discount coupons from drug manufacturers, co-payment vouchers, and assistance from various disease management foundations and pharmaceutical companies.
Payment inquiries. Any questions regarding payments should be directed to 414-805-5690.