Nothing is more precious than our children, and nothing is more important than their well-being.
Pediatric Care on the Froedtert Hospital Campus in Partnership with Children's Wisconsin
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin partners with Children’s Wisconsin to provide superior pediatric care in a state-of-the-art facility dedicated solely to the care of children — the only hospital of its kind in Wisconsin.
- Care for the sickest babies in the state-of-the-art Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- The Fetal Concerns Program, developed cooperatively by the Froedtert & the Medical of Wisconsin Birth Center and Children’s Wisconsin, helps educate, counsel and empower families whose babies have been diagnosed with birth defects, either before or after birth.
- The pediatricians and team of subspecialists on staff are all faculty members at the Medical College of Wisconsin, so they are up-to-date on the latest innovations and research — some that they’ve participated in themselves.
Pediatricians in Your Community
Pediatric primary care is offered at a number of Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin primary care clinics conveniently located in our community. Pediatricians are available in Brookfield, Menomonee Falls, Wauwatosa, West Bend and other locations. Services include:
- Treatment from birth to adolescence
- Wellness exams and vaccinations
- Preventive medicine
- Sports physicals
- Treatment of illnesses, including acute and chronic medical conditions