Nothing is more precious than our children, and nothing is more important than their well-being.
Pediatric Care on the Froedtert Hospital Campus in Partnership with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin partners with Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin to provide superior pediatric care in a state-of-the-art facility dedicated solely to the care of children — the only hospital of its kind in Wisconsin.
- Care for the sickest babies in the state-of-the-art Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- The Fetal Concerns Program, developed cooperatively by the Froedtert & the Medical of Wisconsin Birth Center and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, helps educate, counsel and empower families whose babies have been diagnosed with birth defects, either before or after birth.
- The pediatricians and team of subspecialists on staff are all faculty members at the Medical College of Wisconsin, so they are up-to-date on the latest innovations and research — some that they’ve participated in themselves.
Pediatricians in Your Community
Pediatric primary care is offered at a number of Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin primary care clinics conveniently located in our community. Pediatricians are available in Brookfield, Menomonee Falls, Wauwatosa, West Bend and other locations. Services include:
- Treatment from birth to adolescence
- Wellness exams and vaccinations
- Preventive medicine
- Sports physicals
- Treatment of illnesses, including acute and chronic medical conditions
Video Visit Option
If you are an established primary care patient, you can meet face to face with your primary care provider via MyChart on your mobile phone, tablet or desktop. It's the same trusted care you receive in our office, but from the comfort of wherever you are.