Clinical Pharmacy Specialist - Infectious Diseases
Adult Infectious Diseases Consult Adult HIV/Infectious Diseases Clinic Antimicrobial Stewardship
Pharmacy School/Graduation Year
Drake University College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, 2014
Residency Training Program Location/Year
- PGY1 Pharmacy Practice Residency-Froedtert Hospital 2014-2015
- PGY2 Infectious Diseases-Froedtert Hospital 2015-2016
Pharmacist-driven antimicrobial stewardship, antimicrobial resistance (specifically amongst gram-negative organisms), utilization of rapid diagnostic technology to optimize antimicrobial utilization
SCCM, ASHP, PSW
- Hutzley V, Powell K, Wainaina JN, Bunnell K, Wrzesinski M, Case L, Gibble AM. Impact of Pharmacy-driven Beta-lactam Allergy Assessment on Allergy Documentation Optimization.
- Long A, Daniels A, Wainaina JN, Gibble AM, Powell K, Dekarske B, Revolinski S. Implementation and Evaluation of Antibiotic Time-outs.
- Richardson K, Huang AM, Stromich A, Daniels A, Lorge A, Biggs A, Gibble AM. Impact of Area Under the Curve Monitoring on Vancomycin Induced Nephrotoxicity.
- Behlers Q, Wainaina JN, Gibble AM, Huang AM. Evaluating the Impact of a Multifaceted Stewardship Intervention on Duration of Therapy on Associated Clostridium difficile in Patients with Pneumonia and Urinary Tract Infections.
- Sapozhnikov J, Huang AM, Powell K, Gibble AM. Comparison of Outcomes in Urinary Tract Infectious Caused by SPICE Organisms Treated with non-Carbapenem-β-lactams versus non-β-lactam Agents.
- McGurty E, Huang AM, Gibble AM, Aschenbrenner E, Daniels A, Revolinski SL, Rhoades M. Evaluation of a Pharmacist-driven Therapeutic Drug Monitoring Program for Triazole Antifungals.
Board Certification in Infectious Diseases Pharmacy
- Revolinski S, Huang AM, Gibble AM. Rapid Diagnostics for Infection Prevention, In: Infection Prevention: New Perspectives and Controversies, Springer International Publishing, 2018. Edition 1, 297-305. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-60980-5.
- Gibble AM, Huang AM. Should Atypical Coverage be Typical?: A Review of the Need for Empiric Coverage of Atypical Pathogens in the Management of Community Acquired Pneumonia. The Journal of the Pharmacy Society of Wisconsin. January 2016;19(1):21-23.
- Gibble AM, Gross AE, Huang AM. Examining the Clinical Effectiveness of Non-Carbapenem Beta-Lactams for the Treatment of Extended-spectrum-Beta-lactamase-producing Enterobacteriaceae. Antibiotics. December 2015;4(4):653-66.
Biking, beach volleyball/kickball, trivia, watching Gilmore Girls and Friends, eating food
Favorite thing to do in Milwaukee
Bar trivia, playing in a kickball league, bike rides around the city, trying new restaurants/breweries, spending time with friends and family