Antimicrobial Stewardship System Coordinator
- PGY2 AMS Administration
Pharmacy School/Graduation Year
- Ohio State University College of Pharmacy — before any of you were born :)
Antimicrobial Stewardship, transitions of care, geriatrics
- Implementation of Provider Feedback on Antimicrobial Prescribing in Ambulatory Clinics; co-advisor for PGY2 project.
- Transitions of Care Stewardship PGY1project; team member
- Evaluation of Acute Bronchitis Guideline Compliance in the Ambulatory Setting LAPPE project; team member
- Advanced Antimicrobial Stewardship Certification; MAD-ID, and SHEA.
- Impact of an antimicrobial stewardship program on patients with acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections. Pasquale TR, Trienski TL, Olexia DE, File TM Jr. et al., Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2014 Jul 1:71(13):1136-9.
Biking, hiking, canoeing, camping, cooking
Favorite Things to Do in Milwaukee
I don’t know yet, just arrived in January. We have been riding our bikes and hiking a lot.