We offer home delivery services where many prescriptions can be delivered right to your door at no additional cost. We do not ship any medications until we have spoken with you or your health care representative to confirm shipment.
Medications and States Eligible for Home Delivery
Here are some conditions that qualify for home delivery of medications. After you fill out the request form below, a pharmacist will contact you to see if your medications are eligible for free home delivery.
- Asthma, including inhalers
- Behavioral health issues such as anxiety
- Birth Control
- Cholesterol Management
There are several more medications that can be shipped to your home. Fill out the form below to have a pharmacist contact you to see if your medications are eligible for free home delivery.
UPS will deliver medications to these states at no charge:
Before shipping any prescription, our pharmacy team will contact you to confirm your medication needs and your current mailing address. Within 24 to 72 hours of talking with a team member, you will receive your medication via UPS in the appropriate packaging for your medication. All medication for delivery is centrally packaged. It is not available for pick-up.
While most medications can be delivered to your home, please note that there are some exclusions for home delivery:
- Diabetic testing supplies billed under Medicare Part A/B (These products can be picked up from our Froedtert Pharmacy at Froedtert Hospital near the main hospital entrance off 92nd Street.)
- Schedule II medications, such as oxycodone, fentanyl, and morphine (These prescriptions can be picked up from one of five pharmacies on the Froedtert Hospital campus.)
- Blister packaging, bubble packing or filling of medication pillboxes
Request Pharmacy Home Delivery
To begin the request for home delivery of your medications, fill out the form below. Please note, the form will not automatically enroll you in home delivery.
We Are A .Pharmacy Verified Website
We are proud to be a verified pharmacy by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy® (NABP®) .Pharmacy Verified Websites Program.