We offer home delivery services where many prescriptions can be delivered right to your door at no additional cost. We do not ship any medications until we have spoken with you or your healthcare representative to confirm shipment.
Most medications can be delivered to your home. Here are some conditions where medications could be delivered.
- Asthma, including inhalers
- Behavioral health issues such as anxiety
- Birth Control
- Cholesterol Management
There are several more, so please fill out the form below to have a pharmacist contact you to see if your medications are available.
There are some exclusions for home delivery. Again, please fill out the form, and we can see what options may be available.
- Diabetic testing supplies billed under Medicare Part A/B (These products can be picked up from our Froedtert Pharmacy at Froedtert Hospital near the main hospital entrance off 92nd Street.)
- Schedule II medications, such as oxycodone, fentanyl, morphine (These prescriptions can be picked up from one of five pharmacies on the Froedtert Hospital campus.)
- Blister packaging, bubble packing or filling of medication pillboxes
The ability to have your prescriptions delivered right to your door via UPS at no charge is available to the following states.
We Are A .Pharmacy Verified Website
We are proud to be a verified pharmacy by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy® (NABP®) .Pharmacy Verified Websites Program.