Flu shots are available at all of our pharmacies. This does not include the Mequon Prescription Center. Froedtert & MCW health network is also offering several flu clinics on Saturday mornings this fall, including some drive-thru flu shots.
Our pharmacists are immunization certified. They can safely and quickly administer vaccines to immunize against many illnesses. Protect yourself and your family for a healthy winter and all year long. No appointment necessary.
The following vaccinations may be available at a Froedtert Pharmacy location near you. Please call ahead for more information. Please note: A pharmacist is not on site at the Froedtert Prescription Center at Mequon Health Center. Vaccinations are not available at that location.
- Haemophilus Influenzae type B (Hib)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertussis/Whooping Cough (Td, DT, Tdap or DTap)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A/B (Twinrix)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Meningitis A
- Meningitis B
Vaccinations are occasionally limited nationwide. Call ahead to confirm availability at your location.
Prepare for Your Vaccination
- Wear loose fitting clothing that provides easy access to your shoulder
- Bring your insurance information, if any
- Bring a photo ID (adults)