Our pharmacists are immunization certified. They can safely and quickly administer vaccines to immunize against many illnesses. Protect yourself and your family (six years and older) for a healthy winter and all year long. No appointment necessary.
The following vaccinations may be available at a Froedtert Pharmacy location near you. Please call ahead for more information. Please note: A pharmacist is not on site at the Froedtert Prescription Center at Mequon Health Center. Vaccinations are not available at that location.
- Flu — Check out all of our flu shot options.
- Haemophilus Influenzae type B (Hib)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis/Whooping Cough (Td, DT, Tdap or DTap)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A/B (Twinrix)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Meningitis A
- Meningitis B
Vaccinations are occasionally limited nationwide. Call ahead to confirm availability at your location.
Prepare for Your Vaccination
- Wear loose fitting clothing that provides easy access to your shoulder
- Bring your insurance information, if any
- Bring a photo ID (adults)
We Are A .Pharmacy Verified Website
We are proud to be a verified pharmacy by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy® (NABP®) .Pharmacy Verified Websites Program.