You may seek pain rehabilitation for a number of conditions, including:
- Back pain — Cervical, thoracic and lumbar
- Headaches — Migraine, muscle contraction, cluster, post concussion syndrome
- Musculoskeletal pain
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy
- Myofascial pain
- Chronic pain — Pain that is not necessarily connected with an identifiable physical condition, pain for which there is no obvious treatment, or pain which is long-term, lasting well beyond the expected healing period for the initial condition.
Pain rehabilitation addresses your physical, psychological, social and/or vocational functioning. We work with you to establish your treatment goals, such as:
- Reduce or eliminate the use of nonessential medications
- Increase physical strength, flexibility and endurance
- Obtain the physical and psychological methods needed to decrease and manage pain
- Decrease the need for optional health care services
- Return to work
- Regain control over pain that has been controlling your life
Pain rehabilitation is available at a number of our rehabilitation locations.