All of Us Research Program
Do you want to change the future of health? The Froedtert & MCW health network is part of the National Institutes of Health All of Us Research Program. It has a simple mission — speed up health research breakthroughs. To do this, All of Us is asking one million people to share their health information. Learn how you can help make a difference by joining the All of Us Research Program.
A Multi-Center, Open Label Phase 1/2 Study Of Cyt-0851, An Oral Rad51 Inhibitor, In Patients With Relapsed/Refractory B-Cell Malignancies And Advanced Solid Tumors
A Phase 1, First-in-Human, Dose Escalation Study of MGD006, a CD123 x CD3 Dual Affinity Re-Targeting (DART) Bi-Specific Antibody-Based Molecule, in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Intermediate-2/High Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome
• What are the side effects of MGD006?
• What is the highest dose of MGD006 that can be given safely?
• How long does MGD006 stay in the blood?
• How long does it take for MGD006 to leave the body?
• Is MGD006 a possible treatment for AML?