If you'd like more information about clinical trials, we recommend the following federal government Web sites, all falling under the "umbrella" of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

Additionally, the National Institutes of Health provides a service called ClinicalTrials.gov that allows you to look up information on federally and privately supported research. Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin research is regularly available there.