Our approach is multidisciplinary and evidence-based. Our highly skilled physicians are experts in their fields, and that keeps us on the leading edge of new research and treatment approaches. We also have an unwavering focus on patient care and take a personalized approach to treating each patient.
Our multidisciplinary team consists of a wide complement of physicians who work together to provide optimal care. The team includes:
- Cancer surgeons (orthopaedic oncologists, thoracic surgeons, and surgical oncologists): specialize in removing cancerous tissue
- Interventional radiologists: perform image-guided procedures as part of diagnosis and treatment
- Medical oncologists: administer chemotherapy and other infused treatments
- Pathologists: process tissue samples and provide accurate diagnosis
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians: focus on improving quality of life after cancer treatment
- Plastic and reconstructive surgeons: restore physical function and appearance
- Radiation oncologists: administer radiation therapy
- Radiologists: interpret images to assist in diagnosis; perform image-guided biopsies of musculoskeletal lesions
Following are the physicians and staff of the Sarcoma Program.
Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Jennifer Merrill, NP
Nurses and Ancillary Staff
Jill Polzin, BSN, RN, OCN
Elizabeth Hansen, RN
Karen Hernandez, RN
LeeAnn Essig, RN
Chaquitta Anderson, MA
Virtual Visits Are Available
Safe and convenient virtual visits by video let you get the care you need via a mobile device, tablet or computer wherever you are. We’ll gather your medical records for you and get our experts’ input so we can offer treatment options without an in-person visit. To schedule a virtual visit, call 1-866-680-0505.