Performance Nutrition Consult
If you’re interested in a general consultation to address an athlete’s nutrition concerns or desires, then this option may be best for you. No special work on your part prior to this session is needed, just a desire to improve your performance through nutrition.
These services are available at our NX Level - Wauwatosa location.
- Topics discussed may range from weight gain, weight loss, race day nutrition, game day nutrition, meal planning, portion control, travel nutrition, or customized to your specific needs.
- Athletes will walk away with great information, handouts and/or goals from each session.
Fee: $85, or $399 for five consults
Full Performance Nutrition Assessment
This is a detailed package to create a customized, unique plan to achieve your Performance Nutrition goals. You will have two meetings with our Registered Sports Dietician:
- Testing and Data Review – An RMR assessment will be preformed to collect baseline data. Data collection sheets (e-mailed to the client prior to the appointment) will be reviewed including a three-day food journal and nutrition history form.
- Diet Analysis and Nutrition Plan – A food journal analysis is presented along with a specific nutrition plan, based on all the information collected during your first visit.
Grocery Store Performance
Learn the “tricks of the Performance Nutrition trade” and get the most out of your grocery store by learning how to interpret food labels, store layouts, bargain hunting, and special products to help you maximize your time in the store and maximize your nutrition.
It’s time to tune up your pantry at home! Our Registered Sports Dietician will make a trip to your home to discuss the current state of affairs in your pantry, and identify alternatives to some of the items you have in place, to help feed you and/or your family in a healthier manner.
Performance Nutrition Overhaul
If you are looking to make a significant change in your nutrition habits, this is the ultimate nutrition package for individuals committed to making big nutrition changes. This complete nutrition overhaul includes:
- Initial Consult
- Grocery Tour
- Pantry Clean Out
- 5 Performance Nutrition Consults, with meal plan