Running can take a toll on the body which sometimes results in pain or injury. The Runners’ Clinic offers a comprehensive approach to treatment for all types of running-related injuries to optimize your return to running.
Injury Evaluation With a Physician
- Our physicians who specialize in running will diagnose your injury and recommend the next appropriate step towards recovery.
- MD evaluation: Based on insurance coverage
- A Runners’ Clinic physical therapist will perform a full musculoskeletal evaluation and develop a therapy plan of care to get you back to running injury free. Your physical therapist will conduct a video gait analysis with emphasis on your current injury. The course of treatment often involves therapeutic exercise and manual therapy.
- An individualized home exercise program is included to further your progress outside of the clinic.
- Follow-up sessions are usually scheduled one to two times per week, depending on the injury, individual needs and insurance coverage.
- Requires a physician referral.
AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmill®
- Our “anti-gravity” treadmill allows you to train between 20 percent and 100 percent of your body weight. The treadmill is a great tool to allow you to train with reduced impact.
- 10-minute one-time trial: FREE.
30-minute single sessions: $15.00
Monthly membership: Call for pricing