You deserve individual attention to your personal goals and attributes that make you unique. The services provided at the Runners’ Clinic are exclusively tailored to you and provide specific and effective ways to address your particular needs. Whether you run a few miles on weekends or participate in marathons, our experts can help you achieve your maximum performance level.
- Our professionals will perform a head to toe musculoskeletal evaluation and a video gait analysis to provide you with valuable information on injury and performance. We will customize a home exercise program that utilizes these findings to achieve your personal running goals.
- 45-minute assessment: $100.00
Performance Enhancement Program (PEP)
- Performance Enhancement Program (PEP): Our athletic trainers and strength and conditioning coaches will help you reach unparalleled levels of strength, agility, balance, endurance and speed.
Six one-hour sessions: $250; Twelve one-hour sessions: $450; Eighteen one-hour sessions: $650
- Performance Enhancement Program (PEP) race day prep*: A race training plan for 5k, 10k, half marathon and marathon. We provide a personalized training calendar to prepare you for race day.
$50 (*Only offered with the selection of a PEP training package or running evaluation.)
- VO2 Max Test measures the maximum amount of oxygen your body can utilize during intense exercise. From this test, we are able to estimate your lactate threshold (the point at which muscle fatigue sets in) and determine your personal heart rate training zones.
VO2 Test with interpretation: $100
- Resting Metabolic Rate (RMR) analysis gauges the amount of energy (calories) your body requires to support basic functions at rest, including breathing and circulation. Your RMR is used to calculate the amount of calories needed for weight management and optimal performance.
RMR Test with interpretation: $75
- Performance Nutrition Assessment looks at each athlete's unique nutritional needs. This is your opportunity to consult with our registered sports dietician. You will work together to create a customized plan to achieve your performance nutrition goals and address your dietary concerns.
Initial session: $85/Follow-up session: $55
- Grocery Store/Pantry Performance teaches the “tricks of the performance nutrition trade.” Get the most out of your grocery store and optimize your nutrition by interpreting food labels, decipher store layouts, find bargains and use unique products to maximize your time in the store. Our registered sports dietician will make a trip to your home to discuss the current state of affairs in your pantry. You will learn grocery alternatives to help feed you and/or your family in a healthier manner.
One session: $149