The Minority Health Film Series extends the partnership between Milwaukee Film and the Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network to a virtual experience, following last year’s presentation of the inaugural Minority Health Film Festival.
Community Discussion | April 30, 2020 | MOSSVILLE
Using the film “Mossville” and the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic outcomes in Milwaukee as a current example and topic for discussion, panelists shared their candid perspectives on factors that affect the health of our community. Panelists included:
- Shalina Ali, TRUE Skool Co-Executive Director
- Andres Gonzales, Froedtert Health Vice President, Chief Diversity Officer
- Dr. Tito Izard, President and Chief Executive Officer for Milwaukee Health Services
- Reggie Jackson, Nurturing Diversity Partners Co-Founder, Head Griot at America’s Black Holocaust Museum, Journalist, Researcher and Writer
- Dr. Mark Lodes, Chief Medical Officer, Population Health and Medical Education, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics physician and Assistant Clinical Professor for Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin.