In addition to stroke, our physicians, nurses and staff provide specialized care for a variety of conditions, even the most complex. Those conditions may include the following:
- Brain aneurysm (cerebral aneurysm) — A bulging, weakened area in the wall of an artery in the head.
- Arteriovenous malformations (AVM) of the brain and spine — A group of blood vessels that forms incorrectly.
- Fistulas — An irregular connection between an artery and a vein, including dural arteriovenous fistula (dAVF) and cavernous-carotid fistulas (CCFs).
- Stenosis — A narrowing of the head and neck arteries often caused by atherosclerosis.
- Moyamoya disease — A progressive cerebrovascular disorder caused by blocked arteries at the base of the brain.
More to Explore