The Comprehensive Heart Failure and Transplant Program is staffed by a team of highly experienced heart transplant surgeons, cardiologists and patient care experts.
Team members are dedicated to making transplant and ventricular assist devices (VADs) possible and successful for all in need of the procedures. They provide all aspects of care before, during and long after transplant and VAD surgery.
Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiologists
Heart Transplant Surgeons
Heart Transplant and VAD Support Staff
In addition to heart transplant cardiologists and surgeons, many specially trained heart transplant specialists and support staff provide care for patients and their families. These specialists include:
- Transplant and VAD coordinators
- Transplant advanced practice providers, including nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Transplant psychologists
- Transplant social workers
- Transplant registered dietitians
- Transplant pharmacists
- Transplant financial liaisons
- Physical therapists
- Cardiac rehabilitation specialists
Learn more about the important roles these individuals play in transplant patient care.