We are committed to the health and safety of our community and are offering safe and convenient ways to receive the vaccine.
You do not need to be an existing patient of our health network to receive a COVID-19 vaccine at a Froedtert & MCW location. For those scheduling a vaccination appointment, you must already have or create an account with us to schedule your appointment. Creating an account with our system allows us to continue to offer the COVID-19 vaccine to the community in an efficient and organized manner. Walk-in vaccinations are also offered at select locations.
Let's Get Started
- Schedule Online
- Schedule through the Froedtert & MCW App
- Scheduling Options for Individuals Ages 5 - 17
- Walk-In Vaccinations
Create a Froedtert & MCW Account
If you do not already have a Froedtert & MCW account, sign up now and follow the prompts to complete registration.
- After you create an account, or if you already have one, log into your account, to schedule your COVID-19 vaccination.
- From the MyChart homepage, navigate to "Visits" in the top toolbar and select "Schedule an appointment."
- Under the "Tell us why you’re coming in" section, select "COVID-19 Vaccine" or "COVID-19 Booster" and follow the prompts.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, navigate to "Visits" in the top toolbar and select "Cancel appointment." You will be given a phone number to reschedule, if needed.
Create a Froedtert & MCW Account
If you do not already have a Froedtert & MCW account, you can download the app and create an account to get started.
Schedule from the app
- After you create an account, or if you already have one, you can schedule your COVID-19 vaccination from the app.
- From the app home screen, tap "COVID-19 Vaccination" and "Schedule Now."
- Scroll down to the "Tell us why you’re coming in" section. Tap "COVID-19 Vaccine" or "COVID-19 Booster" and follow the prompts.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, navigate to the MyChart icon near the bottom right. Tap "Appointments" and select "Cancel appointment." You will be given a phone number to reschedule, if needed.
Scheduling for Ages 5 – 17
Individuals ages 5 – 17 can now receive the Pfizer vaccine, which was authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for individuals five and older. A parent or legal guardian must come with you to your vaccination appointments. We are unable to vaccinate you without your parent or legal guardian there to sign the consent form.
Important Information to Help You Prepare
Please review the information below to learn more about your vaccine options and how to plan and prepare for your appointment.
Learn More About the Vaccines
Prepare For Your Appointment
To save time during your visit, complete "PreCheck-In" in MyChart up to three days before your appointment. Your appointment will take approximately 30 minutes including a 15-minute observation period after you receive the vaccine. On the day of your visit, please plan to arrive no more than 10 minutes early and bring the following:
- Photo ID
- Health insurance card (There will be no out-of-pocket costs to you for the vaccine or the administration fee.)
- Calendar, if desired, to assist in scheduling your second-dose appointment (Pfizer and Moderna only).