We are committed to the health and safety of our community and are offering safe and convenient ways to receive the vaccine.
You do not need to be an existing patient of our health network to receive a COVID-19 vaccine at a Froedtert & MCW location. For those scheduling a vaccination appointment, you must already have or create an account with us to schedule your appointment. Creating an account with our system allows us to continue to offer the COVID-19 vaccine to the community in an efficient and organized manner. Walk-in vaccinations are also offered at select locations.
Let's Get Started
- Schedule Online
- Schedule through the Froedtert & MCW App
- Scheduling Options for Individuals Ages 12 - 17
- Walk-In Vaccinations
Create a Froedtert & MCW Account
If you do not already have a Froedtert & MCW account, sign up now and follow the prompts to complete registration.
- After you create an account, or if you already have one, log into your account, to schedule your COVID-19 vaccination.
- From the MyChart homepage, navigate to "Visits" in the top toolbar and select "Schedule an appointment."
- Under the "Tell us why you’re coming in" section, select "COVID-19 Vaccine" or "COVID-19 Booster" and follow the prompts.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, navigate to "Visits" in the top toolbar and select "Cancel appointment." You will be given a phone number to reschedule, if needed.
Create a Froedtert & MCW Account
If you do not already have a Froedtert & MCW account, you can download the app and create an account to get started.
Schedule from the app
- After you create an account, or if you already have one, you can schedule your COVID-19 vaccination from the app.
- From the app home screen, tap "COVID-19 Vaccination" and "Schedule Now."
- Scroll down to the "Tell us why you’re coming in" section. Tap "COVID-19 Vaccine" or "COVID-19 Booster" and follow the prompts.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, navigate to the MyChart icon near the bottom right. Tap "Appointments" and select "Cancel appointment." You will be given a phone number to reschedule, if needed.
Scheduling for Ages 12-17
Individuals ages 12-17 can now receive the Pfizer vaccine, which was authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for individuals 12 and older. A parent or legal guardian must come with you to your vaccination appointments. We are unable to vaccinate you without your parent or legal guardian there to sign the consent form.
- If you have a Froedtert & MCW MyChart account, you can schedule online or through the Froedtert & MCW app.
- If you do not have a Froedtert & MCW MyChart account, please call 414-805-5880, option 1.
Please Note: For individuals under 18, the CDC is not recommending a booster at this time.
Important Information to Help You Prepare
Please review the information below to learn more about your vaccine options and how to plan and prepare for your appointment.
Learn More About the Vaccines
Plan Your Appointments
If you need two doses, we will help you schedule your second dose at your first-dose appointment. Please keep these factors in mind when scheduling.
- Pfizer vaccine (ages 12 and older): The CDC recommends you receive your second dose on or after 21 days following your first dose and not sooner than 17 days after your first dose.
- Moderna vaccine (ages 18 and older): The CDC recommends you receive your second dose on or after 28 days following your first dose and not sooner than 24 days after your first dose.
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine (ages 18 and older): The CDC recommends only one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
For patients eligible for boosters, please review these guidelines regarding timing.
Prepare For Your Appointment
To save time during your visit, complete "PreCheck-In" in MyChart up to three days before your appointment. Your appointment will take approximately 30 minutes including a 15-minute observation period after you receive the vaccine. On the day of your visit, please plan to arrive no more than 10 minutes early and bring the following:
- Photo ID
- Health insurance card (There will be no out-of-pocket costs to you for the vaccine or the administration fee.)
- Calendar, if desired, to assist in scheduling your second-dose appointment (Pfizer and Moderna only).