Our OB/GYN providers offer a full range of health services for women throughout the various stages of life from adolescence through obstetrics to post-menopausal care. Our physicians’ commitment to effective communication and patient education encourages patients to become actively involved in their health care and to feel comfortable asking questions and talking about personal concerns.
You can trust our caring physicians because they know the challenges and questions you face, whether you’re a first-time mom or have basic questions about your reproductive health.
You’ll receive compassionate, personalized care through every stage of your life, from routine health screenings and preventive care through the most complicated deliveries and reproductive health conditions.
Because our obstetricians/gynecologists are part of the Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin academic medical center, they have access to the latest research, technology and treatments for all of your reproductive health and wellness needs. Our comprehensive services include:
- Breast care
- Preventive health
- Obstetrics — normal and high risk
- Abnormal pap smears — evaluation and management
- Endometrial ablation with in-office options
- Incontinence — evaluation and treatment
- Minimally invasive surgery — hysteroscopy and laparoscopy
- Gestational diabetes
- Hysterectomy options
- Tubal ligation
- Major gynecological surgery
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Full subspecialty partners:
- Urogynecology (care of prolapse and incontinence)
- Maternal fetal medicine (care of the very high-risk pregnancy and fetal problems)
- Gynecology oncology (care of gynecologic cancers)
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility (infertility and reproductive tract abnormalities)
Video Visit Option
If you are an established primary care patient, you can meet face to face with your primary care provider via MyChart on your mobile phone, tablet or desktop. It's the same trusted care you receive in our office, but from the comfort of wherever you are.