Our OB/GYN doctors and clinicians offer a full range of health services for women throughout the various stages of life from adolescence through obstetrics to post-menopausal care. Our physicians’ commitment to effective communication and patient education encourages patients to become actively involved in their health care and to feel comfortable asking questions and talking about personal concerns.
You can trust our caring physicians because they know the challenges and questions you face, whether you’re a first-time mom or have basic questions about your reproductive health.
Because our obstetricians/gynecologists are part of the Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin academic medical center, they have access to the latest research, technology and treatments for all of your reproductive health and wellness needs.
Routine Screenings and Annual Exams
No matter your age, it's important to have a plan for what comes next. Your annual appointment with your OB/GYN doctor or clinician gives you the opportunity to ask questions about changes in your period, hormones, emotions and reproductive health. Your doctor or clinician will work with you to develop strategies to deal with pain, fertility, menopause and more. Don't be afraid or embarrassed to ask a question or describe something that is happening to your body.
Find an OB/GYN Doctor or Clinician
Talk to your doctor or clinician about cancer screening — such as an annual mammogram and cervical cancer screening. Cervical cancer screening may include a PAP test and/or HPV test. Learn more about recommendations regarding when to begin cervical cancer screening and how often you should be screened.
Additionally, our OB/GYN doctors and clinicians offer the following services and work with other specialists to make sure you get the care you need.
- Breast care
- Preventive health
- Obstetrics — normal and high risk
- Abnormal pap smears — evaluation and management
- Incontinence — evaluation and treatment
- Gestational diabetes
- Hysterectomy options
- Uterine fibroid treatments
- Gynecological surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery — hysteroscopy and laparoscopy
- Endometrial ablation with in-office options
- Tubal ligation
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Pediatric and adolescent gynecology
- Family planning
- Pelvic pain treatment
- Full subspecialty partners:
- Urogynecology (care of prolapse and incontinence)
- Maternal fetal medicine (care of the very high-risk pregnancy and fetal problems)
- Gynecology oncology (care of gynecologic cancers)
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility (infertility and reproductive tract abnormalities)
Don’t put off fulfilling your dream of having a family. Our reproductive medicine specialists offer complete evaluation and treatment services for men and women.