Health care services at the worksite — ranging from enhanced wellness programming to a full-scale health care clinic — help your employees stay healthy and productive.
On-site health care services provide several advantages for your employees and your organization.
- Improve workforce engagement by creating ongoing, in-person relationship with health care provider
- Provide convenient, timely, cost-effective care for your workforce
- Improve workforce health when employees stay current with screenings and preventive medicine
- Increased productivity with less time away from work for doctor’s or therapy appointments
Choose a Model for Your Workplace
Health Coaching — Wellness Center. Services are offered to employees and adult dependents who receive enhanced health coaching based on their health appraisals. The program is staffed by health coaches with physician oversight. Services include biometrics, individual health coaching sessions, wellness programming and health challenges.
Wellness Plus Center. Staffed by a registered nurse with expertise in health coaching, this clinic provides all of the components of the Health Coaching and provides first aid, assessment and intervention of minor health concerns. The nurse also collaborates with employees’ primary physicians for chronic illness management.
Onsite Workplace Clinic Primary Care Health Center. This is a full-service primary care clinic for your employees and their families, keeping insurance costs down and providing a no cost benefit to your employees. It’s staffed by an advanced practice provider with physician oversight. Services include:
- Annual physicals
- Point-of-care treatment for common illnesses/injuries
- Chronic condition management
- Lab testing
- Coordinating with primary care physicians
- Physical therapy, optional
- Behavioral health, optional
Customized Solutions. Start with any of the models and adjust the programming and services to meet the wellness goals for your workforce.