4 oz. cubed baby low fat Swiss
6 oz. grilled chicken breast, cut up into 1" cubes
10 oz. shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
3 large eggs
1 cup skim milk
Oregano to season (if desired)
Non-stick cooking spray
9" pie pan
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Spray pie pan with non-stick cooking spray
- Fill the pie pan with the cubed baby Swiss and cubed chicken breast
- Spread the 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese over the top of the entire mixture
- Sprinkle the oregano on the top to taste
- In a separate bowl, whip together the eggs and skim milk. Pour over the chicken and cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 40 minutes (The top will be very lightly browned when finished)
- Let cool and serve immediately or cover with tinfoil and place in refrigerator.
Feel free to add cooked vegetables to preferences- tomatoes, onions, green pepper.
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER SERVING (1/8 quiche)
9 g fat
19.5 g protein