High-Protein Cottage Cheese Pancakes Recipe
SERVINGS: 4 pancakes
⅓ cup all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking soda
1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
½ tablespoons canola oil
3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Combine flour and baking soda in a small bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour flour mixture into cottage cheese mixture and stir until just incorporated.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, coat with cooking spray.
- Pour ⅓ cup portions of batter onto skillet and cook until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Flip and cook on the other side until brown.
- Serve with low calorie syrup. (Try Walden Farms.)
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER SERVING
Serving Size: 1 pancake
Carbohydrate: 10 g
Fat: 7 g
Protein: 13 g
Sodium: 385 mg
Sugar: 2 g