Cottage Cheese High-Protein Pancakes Recipe
1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
⅓ cup all-purpose flour
1½ tablespoons canola oil
3 eggs, lightly beaten
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, coat with cooking spray.
- Pour ⅓ cup of batter onto skillet at a time and cook until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Flip and cook on the other side until brown.
- Serve with low calorie syrup. (Try Walden Farms.)
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER SERVING
Fat: 9 g
Carbohydrate: 9 g
Dietary fiber: 1 g
Sugar: 2 g
Protein: 13 g