The information and links on this page is for Froedtert Health staff only. Unauthorized access is prohibited.
To view current job postings, for Froedtert Hospital and Froedtert Health staff members only, click here.
New Hire Benefits Information
Froedtert Health Benefit Offerings
You will need your user name and password that were included in the e-mail your received from the Benefits Department.
Wellness Works – Current Staff
The Health Risk Appraisal process for the 2014 medical plan discount has been completed for current Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin staff.
Communication regarding next year’s annual Health Risk Appraisal will be available Spring of 2014.
You may log into the Wellness Works Portal to view your latest report, log active participation points or view available on-line resources throughout the year.
- Username = Staff ID Number
- Password = the password you created
Note: If you forgot your password, click “I forgot my password: Reset it.”
You may take advantage of Wellness Works resources throughout the year by calling 414-777-3596. Schedule an appointment with a wellness coach, registered dietitian, pharmacist, care management nurse or find out about the many other wellness programs that are offered.
New hires and staff with a status change can still participate. HRA Incentive Program and Instructions
Questions? Contact Wellness Works
Wellness Works - New Hire and Status Change Staff – 2014 Health Risk Appraisal Information
The instructions for completing the online Health Risk Appraisal are for newly hired staff or a staff member with a qualifying status change. The online HRA Personal Wellness Profile must be completed within 30 days of hire to be eligible for the medical plan discount of $15.00 per pay period. Please note the HRA discount is not retroactive, the discount will apply the first pay period after completion and processing of the HRA.
When logging in from home or work, the “Wellness Works Portal” requires IE7.0, 8.0 or Firefox 2.0 or higher to run.
- Click the New Hire Wellness Works Portal.
- At the log-in page, click, “I don’t have an account: Sign Up.”
- Complete all fields with a red asterisk on the Self-Registration Pages, click “Finish”
- When the portal homepage opens, click “Access Your Health Now” found in the upper right corner
- Consent and Notice to End Users, Click “Agree”
- Complete your Personal Wellness Profile
- Click “Save and Exit” when finished
Lawson Self Service
To view current benefit enrollment information, accrual balances, tax withholding, and paycheck detail, access the Lawson™ portal
If you are having problems logging in, see note below.
Lawson Portal Access - PC Requirements
You must use 32 bit-Internet Explorer
to access Lawson Self Service.
To resolve the Lawson Self-Service Portal Login Error: Object Doesn't Support Property or Method
This resolution is applicable for Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7 and tested against Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8 and 9.
-Symptom: IE page stalls, displaying a yellow triangle, with an exclamation point in it, in the lower left corner.
A.) Install MSXML 4.0 Service Pack 3
1. Click on the following link: Microsoft XML 4 Parser SP3
2. You may be prompted with the message (click ‘OK’):
3. You will be prompted with a File Download box. Click ‘Save,’ and ‘Save’ the msxml.msi to your desktop. The download may take some time depending on your internet speed:
4. Go to your desktop and run the msxml.msi program by double clicking on the icon and following the prompts:
5. The MSXML4.0 SP3 Parser is now installed.
Please reboot your PC and retry accessing the Lawson Portal
*Attention: Froedtert & Community Health does not support, or recommend the loading of software onto a personal PC. This document is only a listing of PC requirements for accessing Lawson Self Service:
Note: Clients may receive the below security alert when clicking on the above link, and should select ‘Yes.”