Orthopaedic Trauma Specialists
Our adult Level 1 trauma team includes two fellowship-trained orthopaedic trauma surgeons. Their advanced training and experience add another level of expertise to the care they provide for complex injuries involving bones, muscles, ligaments and joints.
Advanced Surgical and Non-Surgical Treatment for Orthopaedic Emergencies
Our team uses advanced technologies and surgical and non-surgical treatments for orthopaedic emergencies. When appropriate, our specialists use minimally invasive orthopaedic surgery techniques, which lead to less pain, fewer complications and faster recovery. Specialists in vascular, plastic, microsurgery and other disciplines are readily available to meet specific patient needs. We provide expert care for the entire spectrum of orthopaedic trauma, including:
- Reconstruction due to fractures
- Complex injuries and fractures to the pelvis, joints and more
- Non-surgical care of fractures
- Joint dislocations
We also provide advanced care for the complications of trauma, including:
- Nonuinons (fractures that have not healed)
- Malunions (fractures that have healed improperly)
- Post-trauma orthopaedic infection (osteomyelitis)
Learn more about orthopaedic surgery and treatment at Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin.