Obstetrics and Gynecology
Our Obstetrics and Gynecology providers offer a full range of health services for women throughout the various stages of life from adolescence through obstetrics to post-menopausal care. Our physicians’ commitment to effective communication and patient education encourages patients to become actively involved in their health care and to feel comfortable asking questions and talking about personal concerns.
You can trust our caring physicians because they know the challenges and questions you face, whether you’re a first-time mom or have basic questions about your reproductive health.
You’ll receive compassionate, personalized care through every stage of your life, from routine health screenings and preventive care through the most complicated deliveries and reproductive health conditions.
Women's Health Services
Because our obstetricians/gynecologists are part of Froedert & the Medical College of Wisconsin academic medical center, they have access to the latest research, technology and treatments for all of your reproductive health and wellness needs. Our comprehensive services include:
- Breast care
- Preventive health
- Obstetrics — normal and high risk
- Abnormal pap smears — evaluation and management
- Endometrial ablation with in-office options
- Incontinence — evaluation and treatment
- Minimally invasive surgery — hysteroscopy and laparoscopy
- Gestational diabetes
- Hysterectomy options
- Tubal ligation – with non-incisional methods available with in office options, such as Essure
- Major gynecological surgery
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Full subspecialty partners:
- Urogynecology (care of prolapse and incontinence)
- Maternal fetal medicine (care of the very high-risk pregnancy and fetal problems)
- Gynecology oncology (care of gynecologic cancers)
- Reproductive endocrinology and infertility (infertility and reproductive tract abnormalities)
Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinic Locations
Obstetrics and Gynecology services are offered at the following locations:
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Birth Center
The Birth Center, located within Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, has immediate access to a state-of-the-art neonatal intensive care unit and the full range of pediatric medical and surgical care.
Community Memorial Hospital Birth Center
Designed to provide individual, family-centered care, our Birth Center is dedicated to teaching, assisting and supporting your family right from the start.
St. Joseph's Hospital Birth Center
St. Joseph’s Hospital, West Bend, is the only birth center in Washington County.