Vision, Mission and Values
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin regional health care network is made up of Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee; Community Memorial Hospital, Menomonee Falls; St. Joseph’s Hospital, West Bend; and more than 30 primary and specialty care health centers and clinics. Joining the capabilities of an academic medical center affiliated with the Medical College of Wisconsin, Froedtert & the Medical College deliver highly coordinated, cost-effective health care to residents of southeastern Wisconsin and beyond. In fiscal 2012, combined adult patient admissions for the three hospitals were approximately 40,000.
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin will be the region's premier health system by demonstrating superior value through an academic-community partnership and aligning health care delivery across the region.
Froedtert Health, in partnership with the Medical College of Wisconsin, advances the health of the communities we serve through exceptional care enhanced by innovation and discovery.
- Partnership: partnering with patients, families and other organizations; collaborating with co-workers and colleagues
- Responsiveness: meeting the needs of the community in prevention, wellness and providing integrated care for all ages
- Integrity: using resources wisely; building trust
- Dignity and Respect: creating an inclusive and compassionate environment for all people
- Excellence: demonstrating excellence in all we do