Vision, Mission and Values
The Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin regional health care network is made up of Froedtert Hospital, Milwaukee; Community Memorial Hospital, Menomonee Falls; St. Joseph’s Hospital, West Bend; and more than 30 primary and specialty care health centers and clinics. Joining the capabilities of an academic medical center affiliated with the Medical College of Wisconsin, Froedtert & the Medical College deliver highly coordinated, cost-effective health care to residents of southeastern Wisconsin and beyond. In fiscal 2012, combined adult patient admissions for the three hospitals were approximately 40,000.
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin will be the region’s premier health system by demonstrating superior value through an academic-community partnership and aligning health care delivery across the region.
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin advance the health of the communities we serve through exceptional care enhanced by innovation and discovery.
- Partnership: partnering with patients, families and other organizations; collaborating with co-workers and colleagues
- Responsiveness: meeting the needs of the community in prevention, wellness and providing integrated care for all ages
- Integrity: using resources wisely; building trust
- Dignity and Respect: creating an inclusive and compassionate environment for all people
- Excellence: demonstrating excellence in all we do