What is the Health Care Roundtable?
Join the Health Care Roundtable Today
Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin established the Health Care Roundtable online community panel as an easy, confidential and effective way for our community members to engage in the health care transformation in our region. Our Health Care Roundtable is a virtual space where members can share their opinions on a variety of current health care topics by filling out online surveys.
We need to hear YOUR voice to shape the future of health care in our communities. As a member of the Health Care Roundtable, you will:
- Share your thoughts directly with Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Share your ideas on how we can further improve
- Have the first chance to participate in Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin focus groups
- Get advanced information on the planning of future services at Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin
Our online community panel originated in 2008 and now has more than 1,200 members. Since then, participants have witnessed real changes as the result of their participation. Some examples include:
- Froedtert Hospital’s building signage redesign
- Public website redesign
- Introduction of the 1-800-DOCTORS number
After You Join
As a member of the Health Care Roundtable, you can expect to:
- Receive invitations to online surveys via e-mail every month.
- Receive Health Care Roundtable newsletters with reports on the latest surveys’ results.
- Have your privacy observed at all times.
Every time you participate in a survey with the Health Care Roundtable, you will be entered in a drawing for one of the three $25 gift cards. The drawings and distribution of the prizes are held by ePrize, a provider of interactive promotions. Please see the Rewards Policy.
Join the Health Care Roundtable.
You will need to answer a few short questions to see if you are eligible to become a member.