This cancer center is a department of Froedtert Hospital.
Hours of Operation
Small Stones Wellness Center
Cancer Center Features
The Cancer Center at Drexel Town Square Health Center make it easy for you to receive treatment close to home. A part of the Froedtert & MCW Cancer Network, we offer comprehensive cancer treatment for patients with a wide range of cancer diagnoses. Treatment options include chemotherapy, hormone therapy and/or immunotherapy and targeted therapies (medical oncology), radiation therapy and consultations with cancer surgeons (surgical oncologists).
Our cancer specialists treat patients for a comprehensive range of cancer diagnoses. Our physicians also collaborate regularly with physicians in the community for treatment planning and ongoing care. Nurses, advanced practice providers and experienced cancer pharmacists are always available to make sure your treatment plan is effective, while managing any quality of life issues.
If highly specialized treatment is needed, including clinical trials, patients may receive care at the Clinical Cancer Center on the Froedtert Hospital campus, and return to their own community for on-going radiation therapy, chemotherapy and other infused treatments — or surgical and other follow-up care.
Because our physicians are part of the Froedtert & MCW Cancer Network, patients have access to an entire team of experts who can support them through the physical, emotional and economic issues that may arise with cancer and its treatment.
- Psycho-Oncology Services. Our clinical nurse specialist helps patients and their families cope with emotions related to the diagnosis and treatment, such as anxiety, depression, frustration and anger. She offers counseling, assists with family conflicts related to the diagnosis, and can prescribe medications if needed.
- Cancer Genetic Assessment. A specially trained, certified genetic counselor helps patients and family understand their risk of developing inherited forms of cancer.
- Social Services. Social workers are available to help cancer patients access community and other resources and receive the support they need.
- Nutrition Services. Oncology-certified nutrition experts assess and recommend solutions to nutrition problems, create customized eating plans, and support cancer patients in maintaining better health throughout treatment and recovery.
Patients at Drexel Town Square Health Center may take advantage of additional survivorship resources at any Froedtert & MCW cancer location. The following services vary by location. Ask your physician or nurse for more information.
- Financial counselors
- Financial navigators
- Cancer rehabilitation services
- Spiritual services
- Palliative care services
- Art therapy
- Smoking cessation
- Fertility preservation
If you are a current patient with MyChart, schedule your request for a physical, follow-up or office visit through MyChart. You can also get lab results, manage prescriptions and message your provider.
Please bring current insurance information to your appointment or prescription pick-up. If you are being referred, please check with your doctor to see if you need to bring a referral form as well.
The comments are submitted by patients (or their caregivers) and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network. Learn more about our survey.*
* Due to high volume, only the most recent 30 comments are displayed for a selected value.