Hours of Operation
Small Stones Wellness Center
Services at This Location
Clinical Cancer Center Features
The Clinical Cancer Center gives patients access to world-leading technology and treatment options for cancer care.
- A single, large clinic area where patients return for each visit
- Extensive space for physician consultations
- Diagnostic imaging labs and a specialized cancer blood lab
- Treatment facilities, including our innovative Day Hospital for patients who need chemotherapy and other infused treatments
- 24-Hour Cancer Clinic, a specialized clinic that provides care by oncology providers for cancer patients’ unexpected medical issues
- A dedicated Breast Care Center
- A pharmacy
- The Jeffrey C. Siegel Quality of Life Center, offering a full range of support services
- Our world-renowned Palliative Care Program — the only one like it in Wisconsin and one of the most prominent palliative care centers in the nation
- Classes, support groups and events
- The Small Stones Wellness Center, offering resources and expert guidance in restoring and maintaining appearance
- A “bistro” that offers healthy and organic selections and Wi-Fi access
- Convenient, free parking and valet service
The multidisciplinary cancer clinics are located on the second and fourth floors of the Clinical Cancer Center. The clinics each house several different cancer programs.
- Courage Clinic — Gynecologic cancers; thoracic cancers (including lung and esophageal; Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation; Palliative Care (Second Floor)
- Life Clinic — Prostate and urologic cancers; sarcomas (bone and soft tissue cancers); benign hematology (blood diseases that are not cancer) (Second Floor)
- Faith Clinic — Colorectal cancers; liver cancer; pancreatic cancer (Second Floor)
- Hope Clinic — Head and neck cancers, brain and spine tumors, endocrine cancers (Second Floor)
- Grace Clinic — Leukemia; lymphoma; myeloma; blood and marrow transplant (Fourth Floor)
- Skin Cancer Center — Skin cancers (Fourth Floor)
Tools to Find Your Way Around Campus
- Froedtert Hospital Campus
- Froedtert Hospital
- Center for Advanced Care
- Clinical Cancer Center
- Specialty Clinics Building
- Emergency Department
- Eye Institute
- Birth Center at Children's Wisconsin
- Sargeant Health Center
- 8700 Watertown Plank Road (Fitness Center)
- Wisconsin Diagnostic Laboratories
Maps are also available at any hospital information desk.
Froedtert & MCW Finder
The digital app provides step-by-step directions to locations throughout the campus. It's available for download from the App Store or Google Play on both Apple® and Android™ devices.
To download, search for "Froedtert & MCW Finder" and look for the app icon pictured here. Make sure your Bluetooth® technology is enabled. Once you have downloaded the app, go to the "Directory" tile and search for your destination on the hospital campus.
Call 414-805-7070. Our security team helps create a safe and welcoming environment. They can help if you’ve lost your vehicle or personal items, need a walking escort to your vehicle or have other safety-related needs.
Call 414-805-5505 to connect with a live operator 24 hours a day for patient directory, department inquires, location directions and other general hospital information.
Coming or Going - We're Here to Help
Getting You Where You're Going
Many of our entrances have Welcome Centers staffed by guest relations representatives. You'll recognize these staff members by their red coats. They are here to help you find where you are going and arrange transport if you need assistance.
When you are ready to leave the hospital, your care team will work with you to ensure a smooth transition home. If you need to wait for transportation or prescriptions, our Discharge Lounge is a comfortable place for you to wait. Learn more.
Visiting the Froedtert Hospital Campus
As part of our efforts to take the best care of our patients, visitors and staff, visitors on the Froedtert Hospital campus will be asked to:
- Stop at a badging desk.
- Froedtert Hospital 92nd Street Entrance
- Center for Advanced Care (CFAC), Level 1
- Provide any valid photo ID (applies to those age 18+).
- Have their photo taken for a temporary visitor badge, depending on the building they want to visit.
- Wear the badge while visiting (wear badge visibly above the waist).
- Return the badge at an information desk when leaving.
- Get a new badge upon returning or if the badge expires.
Please bring any valid photo ID and allow a few extra minutes for this check-in process to make the most of your visiting time. If you have any questions, please talk with one of our staff members. Thank you for your cooperation.
The underground parking structure has 350 spaces reserved for patients and visitors. It is open from 4 a.m. – 8 p.m. (Exit lanes remain open after 8 p.m.) Free valet parking is also available at the covered entrance on the east side of the building.
- Enter the lobby from underground parking or the covered entrance.
- Take the lobby elevators to the floor where your appointment is scheduled.
- Representatives at the lobby concierge desk can answer any questions you may have.
Plan to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment. If additional time is needed, your new patient coordinator will let you know. You should bring:
- A list of any questions you want to ask your physician or nurse.
- A list of your current medications (or simply bring the labeled medication containers).
- The letter you received confirming your appointment time and location.
- Your filled-out medical history questionnaire (if included with your confirmation letter).
- Your insurance card or coverage information.
- Family and friends — we encourage patients to bring anyone they would like to have with them.
Patients and visitors arriving after 8 p.m. and before 4 a.m. must enter through the Froedtert Hospital entrance. Parking is available in the attached structure. All visitors must stop at the Froedtert Hospital Information Desk and receive a visitor pass. They will then be directed to the Clinical Cancer Center.
Read more about visiting hours and guidelines.
If you are a current patient with MyChart, schedule your request for a physical, follow-up or office visit through MyChart. You can also manage prescriptions and message your provider.
Please bring current insurance information to your appointment or prescription pick-up. If you are being referred, please check with your doctor to see if you need to bring a referral form as well.
The comments are submitted by patients (or their caregivers) and reflect their views and opinions. The comments are not endorsed by and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network. Learn more about our survey.*
* Due to high volume, only the most recent 30 comments are displayed for a selected value.