Foundations: How We Support the Community Together
- Froedtert Hospital Foundation supports the highly specialized care, research, technology and teaching at the Froedtert Hospital campus that distinguish it as eastern Wisconsin’s only academic medical center
- Community Memorial Foundation raises funds to help preserve, enhance and advance quality health care in the local community.
- St. Joseph's Community Foundation interacts with donors to identify their intentions and then develops a relationship to determine how best to merge the donor’s vision with the health and future of the community.
Community Engagement: How We Give to Our Community
In addition to supporting the efforts of the foundations at the three Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin hospitals, the physicians and staff of our community and specialty clinics donate their time and expertise, demonstrating our connection and commitment to the community. Our efforts include work with non-profit organizations, schools, community events, programs and outreach. Many free screenings are offered in the community for asthma, skin cancer, prostate cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, hearing and vision. We continually seek partnerships that align with our Mission and Values to support positive community engagement.
- Froedtert Hospital Community Engagement
- Community Memorial Community Engagement
- St. Joseph's Hospital Community Engagement
Volunteering: How You Can Give to Our Community
You can make a difference by giving your time and talents as a volunteer. Opportunities are available at Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee, Community Memorial Hospital in Menomonee Falls, and St. Joseph's Hospital in West Bend. Opportunities vary by location. We can help you find the best opportunity to fit your interests and skills in serving our community.