Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin is the only health system in the region that provides an academic/community partnership. That partnership means not only exceptional, coordinated care for our patients, but also wonderful opportunities to learn and work.
For Referring Physicians
In the "For Physicians" section, we provide resources for physicians who would like more information about our programs and physician specialists and sub-specialists, including:
- Access Center contact information
- Program data sheets
- Online physician database
- Connection to our physician liaisons
- Clinical trial listings
- Continuing medical education information
Professional Education at Froedtert Hospital
As eastern Wisconsin's only academic medical center, Froedtert & the Medical College provide many opportunities for medical education, including:
- Programs and partnerships with schools of nursing
- Educational programs for health care professionals
- Job shadow/observer opportunities
- High school experience
- Administrative fellowship
- Nuclear Medicine/PET Technology Program
- Pharmacy residency programs
- School of Radiologic Technology
Professional Education at Community Memorial Hospital
Community Memorial Hospital offers a pharmacy residency program and also provides valuable learning experience for instructors and students from the schools of nursing in the greater Milwaukee area.
Learning Experiences at St. Joseph's Hospital
St. Joseph's Hospital works with many area universities and technical colleges to provide health care career education experiences.
Learn more about career opportunities at Froedtert Health.