Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin health network is the only health system in the region that provides an academic/community partnership. That partnership means not only exceptional, coordinated care for our patients, but also wonderful opportunities to learn and work.
For Referring Physicians
In the "Physicians" section, we provide resources for physicians who would like more information about our programs and physician specialists and sub-specialists, including:
- Access Center contact information
- Program data sheets
- Online physician database
- Connection to our physician liaisons
- Clinical trial listings
- Continuing medical education information
As eastern Wisconsin's only academic medical center, Froedtert Hospital, along with Froedtert Menomonee Falls Hospital and Froedtert West Bend Hospital provide many opportunities for nursing student placements, residencies, fellowships, radiology training and job shadowing
Learn more about career opportunities at Froedtert Health.
Froedtert & MCW health network offers the ability to share radiology images between different providers and health systems.
- To SEND images to our health network, you will use our image sharing platform, Ambra.
- To REQUEST images from our health network, you will work with our Health Information Management Department. This group processes all requests for medical records, including radiology images.
Questions? Download our Tip Sheet with instructions.