Learn More About MyChart
MyChart is a free, easy and secure way to view your health information and communicate with your health care team. All you need is Internet access and e-mail.
You can also take MyChart with you wherever you go with the MyChart app*. Visit the Android Market or the App Store on your mobile device or tablet to download the app.
OpenNotes Available Via MyChart
You can access notes added to your medical record after March 1, 2018. A movement called OpenNotes has been shown to empower patients, families and caregivers to feel more in control of their healthcare decisions, and improve the quality and safety of care. This is a growing international movement, and it’s backed by the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Benefits of MyChart
With MyChart, you can:
- Make, cancel and view appointments online.
- Schedule and participate in a video visit with your established primary care provider.
- View test results.
- Communicate with your health care team.
- View your office visit and hospital admission summaries.
- Request a medication renewal from your provider for future refills.
- Review your current health issues, medications, immunizations, allergies and medical history.
- Update personal and insurance information.
- Access health and appointment information for family members (with permission).
Privacy and Security
We are committed to providing quality health care and respecting the privacy and confidentiality of your medical information. Our policies and procedures regarding access to and release of medical records conform to state and federal laws and are designed to safeguard your privacy.
MyChart users can be assured that communications between you and your clinic healthcare team are carried over a secure, encrypted connection directly into the electronic medical record.