Patient Financial Services is available to assist with questions you may have regarding your bill.
Have a question about your bill? Need to make a payment or establish a payment plan?
Customer service representatives are available to assist you at 800-803-8155.
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Your MyChart account is the easiest way to make payments, view statements, setup payment plans, and more!
To make a payment without an account, guest pay is also available at MyChart - Pay as Guest.
400 Woodland Prime
N74 W12501 Leatherwood Court
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Temporarily closed due to COVID-19.
Need to speak with a financial counselor regarding prepayments, financial assistance or programs for which you may qualify?
Financial counselors are available to answer your questions regarding programs for which you may qualify for if you are uninsured or underinsured. They can help you determine if you are eligible for financial assistance programs and will provide you with the necessary information to apply for those programs.
Financial counselors are available to assist you via phone and in person, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Financial Assistance Program
We understand there are times where patients are not able to afford their hospital bills. The Financial Assistance Program is designed to assist patients in this manner.
Patients who qualify for the program will receive care with no obligation or discounted obligation to pay for services. A simple application must be completed in order to apply for the Financial Assistance Program.
Froedtert Health determines eligibility based on income, assets, and family size. The initial eligibility period for financial assistance is six months from the application date. Each patient will need to re-apply at the end of each six-month period in order to continue in the Financial Assistance Program. A new completed application is required to re-apply.
- Read the Financial Assistance Policy - Plain Language Summary
- Ver la Política de ayuda económica – el Resumen en lenguaje sencillo
- Прочитайте правила предоставления финансовой помощи: краткое изложение доступным языком
- اقرأ سياسة المساعدة المالية- ملخص بأسلوب مبسط
- Nyeem Txoj Cai Tswj Hwm Pab Nyiaj - Hais Txog Cov Ntsiab Lus
- Read the Complete Financial Assistance Policy
- Ver la Política de ayuda económica completa
- Прочитайте полностью правила предоставления финансовой помощи
- أقرأ سياسة المساعدة المالية كاملة
- Nyeem Txoj Cai Tswj Hwm Hais Txog Kev Pab Nyiaj Kom Tiav Txhij Txhua
- Billing and Collections Policy
Financial Assistance may be provided to qualified patients who:
- Have or will receive medically necessary services at Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin locations
- Have cooperated with the respective hospital in seeking out and applying for other potentially available financial assistance programs.
- Have exhausted any and all insurance and other available financial assistance programs such as Medicaid or BadgerCare.
- Lack the financial resources to pay for services rendered at a Froedtert Health entity.
Patients who have insurance or other third party sources of payment for their health care may still qualify for financial assistance for the portion of the hospital bill that may be their own personal obligation to pay. Examples are deductibles and co-payments.
Services not covered by the Financial Assistance program include but are not limited to the following list:
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Services provided as part of a clinical trail
- Corporate Wellness services
- Massage Therapy services
- Personal Trainer services
- Reproductive Medicine
- Non Medically necessary services
- Transplant Services
- Driving evaluations
- Self-pay drug screening programs
- Self-pay speech services
- Alternative medicine services
Financial Assistance Application
Download the financial assistance application: