The Froedtert & MCW health network is committed to accommodating its patients who have a disability and making sure that all patients, visitors and guests have equal access to health care. If your visit is scheduled, tell the scheduling staff of your accommodation needs. If your visit is not scheduled (i.e., emergency department, urgent care) alert the staff to your accommodation needs when you arrive by telling the person checking you in or the nurse/medical assistant. Examples of disability-related accommodations or assistive devices available at Froedtert & MCW locations include, but are not limited to:

  • Accessible exam, treatment and inpatient rooms
  • Assistance with patient transfer
  • Accessible restrooms
  • Adult changing table (Froedtert Hospital)
  • Accessible medical equipment
  • Interpreter services
  • Auxiliary aids (e.g. Braille and large print materials)
  • Service animals
  • Accessible parking at all locations
  • Valet service at hospitals at certain entrances
  • Wheelchairs

Froedtert & MCW Website Accessibility

The Froedtert & MCW health network is also committed to providing access to our websites for individuals with disabilities in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. Section 508 requires us to ensure that those with disabilities who are seeking information or services from us have access to and use of information and data that is comparable to the access and use by members of the public who are not individuals with disabilities unless it would impose an undue burden on us. To meet this commitment, our web pages have been designed with the goal of meeting or exceeding the Section 508 standards.

Accommodation Concerns

If you have any concerns about our ability to accommodate you or the format of any material on our web pages interferes with your ability to access the information, please contact us through the following website:

We will review the information you submitted and respond as appropriate. Please let us know the nature of the accessibility problem and the web address and/or website materials where you encountered the problem.

You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at, or by mail or phone at:

U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue,
SW Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019 (Voice), 800-537-7697 (TTY)
[email protected]

Complaint forms are available at